Add Cline

Gavin29

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi. has anyone any idea how to add cline to a dream box. I used dcc then into FTP then etc folder then CCcam.cfg added the cline. restarted the box. still no channels I tried using different ccams using the blue button. no joy. Any advice where I could be going wrong?

Hi. has anyone any idea how to add cline to a dream box. I used dcc then into FTP then etc folder then CCcam.cfg added the cline. restarted the box. still no channels I tried using different ccams using the blue button. no joy. Any advice where I could be going wrong?

You have done it correctly for the majority of images exception been the OpenATV image the CCcam.cfg goes in usr/keys on that image.

blackhole etc folder have you installed a cam

Hi I had the Cline installed a month ago, the server went down this morning. I was sent the new cline which I installed but using the CCcams that were on the box. I have 3 installed. Will I need to install a new one?

put your new line in etc you start cam in blackhole with blue button

Thanks bobby123. yes I have the cline line in the etc. rebooted the dreambox then I used blue button and changed ccam to 2.3.0 I was using for the old cline.. still no joy

Thanks bobby123. yes I have the cline line in the etc. rebooted the dreambox then I used blue button and changed ccam to 2.3.0 I was using for the old cline.. still no joy

Got It working. Thanks BOBBY123

Back