acekard2i not working plz help

i don't see how microsd cards can be write protected.
if you are putting them into sd adaptor, there is a switch on the side.

put switch one way, write protection on

put switch the other way write protection off.

Last edited:
seems to be just the sd cards that wont work all the acekards are fine i tried them this morning with a new memory card, but the sd cards just wont work
they wont let me write to them and they wont format
ive sd format and hp format utility but they wont fix the cards,
any1 know anything else that will get these cards in a working state again

seems to be just the sd cards that wont work all the acekards are fine i tried them this morning with a new memory card, but the sd cards just wont work
they wont let me write to them and they wont format
ive sd format and hp format utility but they wont fix the cards,
any1 know anything else that will get these cards in a working state again

How are you connecting the micro sd cards to your pc?

Like buzzer says if your using an sd card adapter they have a locking switch on the sdie of them. You can tape that in place to stop it locking.

try this.
format your sd card then install the akiou 1.8.1 firmware on your card with a game and put it in your ds.

confirm the game is working...
then download the 1.4.1 patch
View attachment 55836

there is two files on it one is for updating in a ds and one is for updating in a dsi.

use the file for updating in ds and attempt to do the update.

you just open the file like a game and follow the instructions.

post back your results.....

Hi guys, sorry for probably the millionth time this has been asked, but weve got an acekard2i for our DSiXL and i downloaded the updater etc and copied the dsi updater to the card and ran it in an old dslite (XL is on 1.4.1). now did I run the wrong one? or did I choose the correct one because the target platform for the card is the DSiXL or do I actually use the ds updater because im using a lite to do the updating? as the dsi updater appeared to work and said it completed, yet when i rebooted the dslite it said no card in the slot, and dosnt even see it in the XL anymore either so think ive bricked it, but have seen the thread to 'unbrick' it, just need to find someone local with an R4 card!!

Hope you get my meaning,

Many thanks in advance,

Mark.

Back