R4i-SDHC - version update buggers sons DSi (not literally) - help urgently required!

Re: R4i-SDHC - version update buggers sons DSi (not literally) - help urgently requir

my son is back on Sunday - gone to stay with the grandparents - unless info know, so will update on his return, ra everyone

Re: R4i-SDHC - version update buggers sons DSi (not literally) - help urgently requir

Thanks for trying - updates didn't work - need to buy a new card - any recommendations and from where?

depends what you are after..

i like acekards.. but plenty other cards available.

there is a thread for members to post their experiences in buying cards.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/285836/

hasn't took off they way i thought it would, but still worth a look.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

.. I guess it hasn't taken off as you'd like mainly as people generally only shout when they need help... er, bit like me I guess!

.. I guess it hasn't taken off as you'd like mainly as people generally only shout when they need help... er, bit like me I guess!

lmao, didn't mean that at all...

but if you do buy a card then please add to the thread..

would be appreciated.. :)

No offence!!! Naturally will do - damn I love this site!

Hi. The problem is simply your dsi fireware has been updated so you won't be playing the r4i card until there's a new kernel that supports the newer dsi fireware. UNLESS YOU HAVE A DS LIGHT AND YOU CAN BE SAVED,,,

Back