acekard2i not workin on dsi xl

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys which software works on the acekard2i for the dsi xl any help apricated...thanks

what software version is the dsi xl.if its 1.4.1 then your acekard will need an update
the annoying thing is you need a ds with a lower software version to do this

hi guys which software works on the acekard2i for the dsi xl any help apricated...thanks

If the acekard2i you purchased was already suitable for the latest 1.4.1 frimware then you need to dowload the 1.8.1 software from the aceKard website . you may have to install the loader file first before putting on the latest firmware. The loader is also located on the same page
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
what software version is the dsi xl.if its 1.4.1 then your acekard will need an update
the annoying thing is you need a ds with a lower software version to do this

It is very annoying that you still have to update these cards to work with dsi's (doesn't bother me too much as we have a couple of ds lites and a phat here, but i can see how it could be a right pain in the arse for someone who has only got a dsi), you would have thought acekard would have installed the latest firmware on the card before they are shipped by now!:frown:

ye thats what i ment.
if you only have the one machine your a bit stuffed

all the acecards should come 1.4.1 ready by now....

i hope they have not sold you a clone.....

you would have thought acekard would have installed the latest firmware on the card before they are shipped by now!:frown:

@ wiiman The new ones come ready to install the 1.8.1 software on no need to patch on an older console. if you buy one which states 1.4.1 ready......

@ basher If the website you bought the acekard from....says it is Compatible with the 1.4 & 1.4.1 Firmware then all you need to do is put the loader and the 1.8.1 software on... I done one myself only yesterday and it is working a treat

Last edited:
Back