AAA Addon

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi does anybody expect to see AAA Addon back anytime soon its gone from my lists also when i click on a couple of movie channels it ask if you want delete them. Thanks in advance.

Hi does anybody expect to see AAA Addon back anytime soon its gone from my lists also when i click on a couple of movie channels it ask if you want delete them. Thanks in advance.

it is still working
for me

Last edited:
I think most of them are all stolen lol.

I find it funny, people nicking other peoples ideas and channels getting wound up by others nicking their ideas - kinda against the ideas of 'open source'. I'm on their FB page, keeping tabs on the arguments!

Good luck with getting anything from that cheat now all his stolen feeds have been taken down

????????????????????

you need to put yer gogs back on
aaa still working
not bothered if it dies a death

the streams on kodi/xbmc
are taken from all over the net
then used in kodi/xbmc nobody with a addon owns them

i dont need a addon to get stream links
but
they need to learn how to hide there stream list
cuz i can get all stream urls from any addon

as for micky123
could not give a flying fook if hes spat hes dummy

200.gif

Last edited:
????????????????????

you need to put yer gogs back on
aaa still working
not bothered if it dies a death

the streams on kodi/xbmc
are taken from all over the net
then used in kodi/xbmc nobody with a addon owns them

i dont need a addon to get stream links
but
they need to learn how to hide there stream list
cuz i can get all stream urls from any addon
Maybe you don't need a addon to get stream links and are also clever enough to get the links from the addon if they are there and working.

But alot of people just have an android box plugged into there tv and are not as savvy as you, like me mate's dad who is 70 and likes watching the footy,
so the likes of nbcsportsextra (not relevant but), vdub25T, etc were a godsend to them so they could watch live sport in decent quality

I'm not having a pop I'm just stating what is happening the now is a bummer for some people and lets hope it's all sorted out soon.

If people actually look around and research the addons there is still plenty of live Streams and in HD left, You just need to look and can be installed on pretty much any device that runs XBMC/Kodi

If people actually look around and research the addons there is still plenty of live Streams and in HD left, You just need to look and can be installed on pretty much any device that runs XBMC/Kodi
Any hints to what addons you are referring to please

Zeus video (was originally known as the AAA streams add-on)

default.jpg

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Some breaking news from the Zeus video development team – Zeus is shutting down! This news comes as a surprise only a few weeks after it announced a paid service for its add-on. Read more on Zeus shutting down below.

Zeus video, a popular Kodi IPTV streaming add-on is shutting down after pressing legal issues have pushed Hakamac, the developer, to shut Zeus down. Read the official announcement from the group below:

Guys I have some pretty bad news. Due to various pressures and the legal issues with hosting streams, Hakamac is closing Zeus.

The very real threat of being caught and a possible prison sentence means he doesn’t want to do this.

Everyone who donated to Zeus in recent weeks will be refunded. This isn’t a scam. They will be refunded as soon as they’re processed.

This has come as a shut I can tell you, and no doubt the rumour mill will be in full swing, but you will all be refunded and I’d appreciate you telling ppl that is the case.

I want to thank my amazing admin team and everyone of you for your support over the weeks and months.

I’m gutted its ending like this and I’m sorry to let you all down.

Code:

Code:

Last edited:
yip once money starts being made its only a matter of time if the greedy corporate lot played fair with pricing

their would be no need but as always its all about the money money money

Back