a780 down

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
box down in the falkirk area just now anyone else having probs or maybe its just local

thanks m8 i was just trying to do something on here but cannot cos of posts but theres not alot im interested in so i can reply to posts but not alot on my subjects so just tryng to gather info its bin a while sorry if i offended you wassnt deliberate

thanks m8 i was just trying to do something on here but cannot cos of posts but theres not alot im interested in so i can reply to posts but not alot on my subjects so just tryng to gather info its bin a while sorry if i offended you wassnt deliberate

well maybe this is not the right forum for you

i hope so i used to be a member years ago i just not been on for a while do to lack of interest but i have a project to do and trying to gather info whats this site for helping people right maybe its not right 4 you lol no worries m8 lol ida added ya but u seem agressive

i hope so i used to be a member years ago i just not been on for a while do to lack of interest but i have a project to do and trying to gather info whats this site for helping people right maybe its not right 4 you lol no worries m8 lol ida added ya but u seem agressive

Not aggressive just looking after the intrests of intrested members, Anyway I will give you a break to have a think to see if its the right forum for you. come back next week if your intrested ;)

ooops just seen this now , i have seen a lot of others 780 go down because of not been upto date with firmware.if box was on 2013 you will not be able to online update but null modem flash with 2015 still works,factory reset and rescan afterwards and choose correct net ,reboot box and router if needed.

My A780 is down, very rarely use it. If I remember rightly, I had to give it an update at the beginning of this year, using online method, it did take some doing to get it to search for update, just kept hanging on "searching new update" screen and not budging from 0%. Well the same is happening again, I have it connected direct to router and cable through no splitters, but just hanging again. Any ideas? TIA

not sure but i think if no server just now it wont update any way

all 780 boxes are not working over xmas as they might be on holidays,everybody has to wait to see if/when they come back,if one starts working they all will.
850 boxes still work as they use a different server than the 780.

Back