A PREMIER League manager

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A PREMIER League manager spent more than an hour in the company of hookers in a "Thai" vice den, The Sun can reveal.

And when confronted by our reporters as he left, the married boss smiled and shamelessly admitted he knew it was a brothel.

We watched as the football chief was driven to the "massage parlour" last week. He was still dressed in branded soccer training gear.

Creeping privacy laws in the UK, based on the Human Rights Act, mean we are barred from naming him.

The brothel he visited is on an industrial estate and has no signs to indicate the seedy goings on inside.

The manager stepped out of his car, pulled on an overcoat then walked in.

More than an hour passed before the brazen boss emerged with his mobile phone glued to his ear.

We confronted him and asked him to confirm his identity. He did - and smiled as he agreed he knew he had been in the company of hookers.

Asked if he knew the building was a brothel, the soccer boss smiled and replied: "Yes."

The Sun asked him why he was in a brothel, but he refused to answer - and got into the back of the car.

When we asked him what he had been doing the car roared off at speed.

Read more: Married Premier League boss caught in a brothel | The Sun |News

I have it on good authority that it was Alex Ferguson, and the reason I know this.....

he was going in as I was coming out. :roflmao:

:Cheers:

it was craig levein going for his scotland interview. the rest off the sfa team missed the reporter as they stayed behind lol

One person who we can rule out 100%......... Arsene Wenger, well no unless the Ladyboys were in town. :proud:

Sorry Mickie

Last edited:
One person who we can rule out 100%......... Arsene Wenger, well no unless the Ladyboys were in town. :proud:

Sorry Mickie

Lol ;)

In my opinion its either

Phil Brown
Zola
Harry Redknap.

I think phil brown as he is the kinda idiot to smile about it lol.

Mickie

Who cares? I'd rather read news in newspapers rather than this 'holier than thou' crap.

If someone wants to use a brothel, that's their business. I'm not going to judge them.

Who cares? I'd rather read news in newspapers rather than this 'holier than thou' crap.

If someone wants to use a brothel, that's their business. I'm not going to judge them.

That's not the attitude nara tut tut ;)

Some people enjoy who fucked who news ;)

Mickie

Back