A PREMIER League manager

If not JT, then who?

Rio, drugs cheat. No.
Stevie Mee, violent, sulky twat. No.
Lampard, not sure he should be in the starting XI tbh.
Becks, no, same as JT. (Rebecca Looes wasn't it?) Also unlikely he'll start many matches.
Rooney, not for me. Let the boy concentrate on his on-field job.
Cashly Cole. LMFAO. No.
Barry, not for me. Not sure he'd be able to drag anybody by the scruff and back into the game.
Keepers, err, unlikely?

So, who is left...?

Probably the wrong thread looking at it. It should've gone in the JT one. (Which I thought I was in. Lol!)

Last edited:
If not JT, then who?

Rio, drugs cheat. No.
Stevie Mee, violent, sulky twat. No.
Lampard, not sure he should be in the starting XI tbh.
Becks, no, same as JT. (Rebecca Looes wasn't it?) Also unlikely he'll start many matches.
Rooney, not for me. Let the boy concentrate on his on-field job.
Cashly Cole. LMFAO. No.
Barry, not for me. Not sure he'd be able to drag anybody by the scruff and back into the game.
Keepers, err, unlikely?

So, who is left...?

Probably the wrong thread looking at it. It should've gone in the JT one. (Which I thought I was in. Lol!)

Not ripping on you or anything m8 but you're missing the point a little bit, basically anybody in that team worth a damn in terms of captain material are all in the same boat now except for JT, so forget the PR bollocks, who captains the team is purely a matter of who commands respect from his players around him and who gets the job done when needed, there's only 1 man in that team proven in an England captaincy and that's David Beckham. Answer me this, JT is currently the captain correct, but how the hell can he command respect from his teammates now when they all know him to be a backstabber who'd rather shaft your missus than have anything to do with you. They won't respect him anymore and certainly not right now let alone trust him and that's the big fuckup with JT, he fucked one of his teammates girlfriends....how the hell can he remain captain ?? for me it's Gerrard for captaincy, only because Beckham doesn't have the legs anymore. Otherwise he's ideal, as for his previous media circus I think Sven and McDouhnut are just as much to blame if not more so for allowing that mentality to flourish and hence why we never won feck all when we perhaps never had a better chance to do so. That's why Cappello is such a good thing because he's instilled the workman mentality and not the fashion mentality.

But in my honest opinion, JT simply can't be captain anymore. It'd be a disaster for that team at that WC if he were to remain captain for it. The reason why should be obvious to everyone.....now picture Gerrard captaining England for the duration of the WC and possibly producing some of his Liverpool CL heroics of years gone by in the finals because of that....that's what it's going to take.

Last edited:
.now picture Gerrard captaining England for the duration of the WC and possibly producing some of his Liverpool CL heroics of years gone by in the finals because of that....that's what it's going to take.

Lol. Are you Senor Ding Dong in disguise...?

Don't agree with Gerrard for reasons stated. He is no better than JT, Rio or Beckham, he just had a better lawyer and some how managed to get his trial in front of 12 Red scoucers and not done in the press. He's also a coward and not someone I'd want taking my back in the heat of battle... (You're not aware of his Chelsea transfer antics I guess? Utter coward.)

Also, forget the CL final. He never, and I mean never, performs like that when in an England shirt. I'd be picking him or Lampard, not both.

Lol. Are you Senor Ding Dong in disguise...?

Don't agree with Gerrard for reasons stated. He is no better than JT, Rio or Beckham, he just had a better lawyer and some how managed to get his trial in front of 12 Red scoucers and not done in the press. He's also a coward and not someone I'd want taking my back in the heat of battle... (You're not aware of his Chelsea transfer antics I guess? Utter coward.)

Also, forget the CL final. He never, and I mean never, performs like that when in an England shirt. I'd be picking him or Lampard, not both.

And that's why you're on here and not in the dugout lol;) But seriously as you say he does it in a Liverpool shirt but not an England one, why is that ?? It might have something to do with the fact that he is the Liverpool captain in those said games and not for England as of right now ? There you go. Can't have JT for obvious reasons, so who would you pick ? I pick Gerrard by a shade only because Beckham doesn't have the legs anymore, Rio may not even make the WC - Lampard ? I don't think he's captain material and definitely neither is Barry. So who if not Gerrard ? Because JT is a no no now.

Rooney might work given his work rate, if he was a year or two older and a tad more stable, but as is he's just not mature enough and he's in front of every sod lol. Gerrard is our best bet right now. Him and Beckham as captain and vice captain respectively for the WC ? Sounds like a plan to me. :)

Tell you what if Capello goes for that and we win, I'll say I told you so....if he sticks with JT and it goes really pear shaped I'll say I told you so....but if it goes the opposite way then I'll freely say I was wrong in my estimation. It's just for me you can't go far wrong with Becks or Gerrard. And I'm in no way a Liverpool fan or whatever, but I've also no reason to hate either player, though in my honest opinion they are our best bets for captaincy and vice captaincy at the finals.

So you'd seriously have a player who fucks him teammates over as your captain in the major international tournament ? I don't know if you're a closet Chelsea fan but come on, it's got disaster written all over it. So who's your pick then m8 ?

Last edited:
scrap the fuckin lot of them, there all shite, lol!

Back