a members only room

I'd like a members only room but one that you need a certain post count to also access. a place to discuss all those naughty things where only trusted members can see. or is that a little pervy? lol
and who do you class as a trusted member, some of the most known and respected members on here have been banned lately for going like idiots, so how would it work, it simply couldn't!!!!!

maybe an adult rant room then where swearing is allowed but no abuse

why do you need to swear? i love swearing and even have on here a few times but it's totally unnecassary and not needed. it's easy just not to do it - whats the big deal? a specific forum to swear in - wwhhyy?

these threads over the past week have been ridiculous, first the specific threads targeting individuals publicly when a update of the forum rules and a general reminder would have done the job - then a PM. Then, the constant baiting/questioning of mods desicions and whinging like people human rights have been broken simply because they can't post for a few days - get a grip! it's an internet messageboard. Grow up.

It's getting very cliquey at the moment with every single thread turning into somewhere a select few bounce off each other, crack in-jokes and generally put any other members off posting.

why do you need to swear? i love swearing and even have on here a few times but it's totally unnecassary and not needed. it's easy just not to do it - whats the big deal? a specific forum to swear in - wwhhyy?

these threads over the past week have been ridiculous, first the specific threads targeting individuals publicly when a update of the forum rules and a general reminder would have done the job - then a PM. Then, the constant baiting/questioning of mods desicions and whinging like people human rights have been broken simply because they can't post for a few days - get a grip! it's an internet messageboard. Grow up.

It's getting very cliquey at the moment with every single thread turning into somewhere a select few bounce off each other, crack in-jokes and generally put any other members off posting.

Calm down m8. Why have a go at me lol.
I was only throwing in a suggestion. To be honest im not really that bothered about swearing one way or another. Im going to give you the benifit of the doubt on the highlited bits of your post not being directed at me.

Neither of the highlighted bits were aimed at you, more at the general regulars involved in this weeks 'dramas'. The only bit DIRECTLY aimed at you was the a specific forum to swear in - wwhhyy? comment.

i am pretty calm - just fed up of the pathetic school ground bickering, name calling and teddy-out-of-cot throwing that seems to regulary pop it's head up on what is an othwerwise excellent friendly forum which often gets lost in the myre of dross and arguments.

a members only room sounds a bit like the vip lounges they have on other forums, invite only and can only be seen by the select few.

from what i've seen of them before they tend to be fairly quiet and rarely used

Neither of the highlighted bits were aimed at you, more at the general regulars involved in this weeks 'dramas'. The only bit DIRECTLY aimed at you was the a specific forum to swear in - wwhhyy? comment.

i am pretty calm - just fed up of the pathetic school ground bickering, name calling and teddy-out-of-cot throwing that seems to regulary pop it's head up on what is an othwerwise excellent friendly forum which often gets lost in the myre of dross and arguments.

Just as i thought m8 but thanks for clarifing it:Clap:

if you all want a forum to slag each other off why not make ur selves a site
this forum isnt for slaging only friendship and help

if you all want a forum to slag each other off why not make ur selves a site
this forum isnt for slaging only friendship and help
well said david!!!!:Clap:

and who do you class as a trusted member, some of the most known and respected members on here have been banned lately for going like idiots, so how would it work, it simply couldn't!!!!!

Suppose your right.

a members only room sounds a bit like the vip lounges they have on other forums, invite only and can only be seen by the select few.

from what i've seen of them before they tend to be fairly quiet and rarely used

I been on other forums with them and been in the rooms, tbh it just feels like the members want to be in a clique or 'in club' and quickly breeds resentment on the rest of the board.

Back