a members only room

tbh this has been discussed but i think there maybe liabel repercushions someone correct me if im wrong....?!?

i know what your saying huggi but you have he mods room and the admins have the admins room,,and the members have the rant room to a certain agree then banned for saying the wrong thing..so a members only room to say what you think and not get punished would be great whats wrong with that..as everyone needs to let of steam at some point

And it's totally unmoderated? So basically people can be as nasty as they like to other members without any repercussions?

Going by some of the posts on here lately i don't think everyone has grown up enough for that.

There is letting off steam m8 then there is abuse.
Letting off steam is fine but abuse is wrong.
A room like this would be a playground for the racists and the like so imo it would not work.

There is letting off steam m8 then there is abuse.
Letting off steam is fine but abuse is wrong.
A room like this would be a playground for the racists and the like so imo it would not work.

i just want a room where eekjiorworwrwehnjivdaf ckmnvc cvnmk; fuvf*@kin keyboaoaardaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh

i know what you are all saying but its like the adult room if you don't like it or don't want into it .don't go into it ..there could be 50 reasons for not having it and could be 100 reasons for having it..members need some sort of room to get things of there chest without the risk of getting banned..maybe not that room i quoted but some sort of room like that

i know what you are all saying but its like the adult room if you don't like it or don't want into it .don't go into it ..there could be 50 reasons for not having it and could be 100 reasons for having it..members need some sort of room to get things of there chest without the risk of getting banned..maybe not that room i quoted but some sort of room like that

a banter room and drunken room and a pissed off with your keyboard room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe an adult rant room then where swearing is allowed but no abuse

I'd like a members only room but one that you need a certain post count to also access. a place to discuss all those naughty things where only trusted members can see. or is that a little pervy? lol

Back