Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a little help plz

hi it is quite easy to do .
ist make sure you have cccam installed from emu( i am assuming you have installed a diff image on like ur and not still got factory image on as you will not find it on this )
2nd make sure you have cccam config file installed
3rd you will find cccam config file in var/etc/
4th with the line of data your provider supplies you either ftp the details over using dcc or similar ftp client or you can use your remote using tuxbox commander save and exit .
quick reboot or restart enigma making sure cccam is selected emu and that is it
have fun

hi cheers for that m8 i have crimson editor on my comp can i use that and is it just a case of copy and paste????.... thanx

personally i haven't used crimson editor i just copy the info onto notepad then i use dcc (dreambox control centre) to ftp to the box then find var/etc/cccamconfig right click to edit then copy and paste notepad info then save and exit .
have you got any ftp software ? you may find dcc on here some where or google and it should be easy to find and download
as you need some ftp software as well as a text editor

hi cheers for that m8 i have crimson editor on my comp can i use that and is it just a case of copy and paste????.... thanx

DCC wil do the lot for you or if you really want to simplify the editing of your CCcam.cfg then use the CCcam Line Manager at the link below, it's great for beginners to use.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/215813/

If you want to test your setup with a working test C line PM me, I'll sort you out something to ensure you are on the right lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back