A bit of fresh COD.

thats it .bsp files all the maps i have d/loaded are .pk3 ..and went to all the places mentiond on here to get the maps that they are supposed to have ...lol

madbomber said:
thats it .bsp files all the maps i have d/loaded are .pk3 ..and went to all the places mentiond on here to get the maps that they are supposed to have ...lol

Im the same as madbomber have the maps in the main directory, once I got close to getting on and it said for low ping players only I'm on Broadband for......sake.

Maybee its a conspiricy against us Scots Mad? ;-)

Rest of thime although I definately have zzz_mohsh_berlin.pk3 it still wants me to wait 45 mins on a download from the server at 2 or 4k a sec! heh I can download from anywhere else at 40 or 50k a sec! ;-)

I must have tried 15 times to connect to the server and got so pissed off I went onto the madasbadgers site and blew everyone away! ;-)

:mad:

pgantley said:
the maps currently being played along with patches are here

www.pg1.ic24.net

its the 27 map one. we are not currently playing the moh maps.

Thanks m8. er... I followed the link and I get to "a small website" but there aint nothin else on there!!!!

not a sausage other than a linked box to CP computers??

whats gaun oan!!!!!!

up above that m8 it says cod stuff click on that m8 then maps here

madbomber said:
up above that m8 it says cod stuff click on that m8 then maps here

are you using XP? there is a space for a small box certainly above that but its got the red cross in it Ive checked the coding for the page and I can see the cod stuff applet, but refreshing etc still doesn't let me see it.

I'm wondering if there's a setting to dissable applets under XP Pro? cause even with the pointer over where the applet should be I don't get the old hand coming up!!!!!

madbomber said:
yes m8 i am using xp ,.

why the @;*+ can't I see it in mine then.?.. now I have another problem to overcome......................................... unless someone can give me the direct link to the cod stuff!

All I wanna do is frag!!!!!! and keep hitting barriers.... groan guess its back to theeasily accesible games via COd 's own interface then......:-(

peacemaker said:
know what u mean mb some will load some wont
even if i load some in and try get back in a game
using the right map no go.

we have to choose say 10 custom maps as a lot of them
r not that great.

feck variety lets have some shootin ...... :salute:

bsp files i think they r

good idea - if we have 10 plus the originals that should be enough.
We only need ONE Berlin for instance.
dunno about u lot but i like Going Coastal and Kiel , among others.
What are your favs? lets try to get a list together

Just had a thought how about setting ourselves up as a pseudo clan? so we all know if we're playing on another server with Digital world members...? don't have to set up a clan or anything just find a bracketed name that we all know if a fellow forum browser is playing on the same server?

How about Tally {DigWor} ? or summit????? I like the dig 'war' sound heh heh

(this is just in case I never manage to get on the server!!! ;-) heh heh)

daing said:
good idea - if we have 10 plus the originals that should be enough.
We only need ONE Berlin for instance.
dunno about u lot but i like Going Coastal and Kiel , among others.
What are your favs? lets try to get a list together

RADAR is quite good for a hectic run around!

here m8 direct link to it remeber to change the * sign to t
ht*p://www.callofdutyfrontline.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=3

A suggestion !

Lets al start again from fresh ay.....
If all the current COD players could create a folder in the COD main directory and give it a name, eg map folder, or whatever, then move all maps exept the built in cod maps to it. Then if we where to all go and get CoD MAPPACK No 5, directly from here wich is only 38 mg and contains only 13 maps, if we all use these maps, there should be no problems ! we could then try other maps and make a suggestion to whoever is the server to run or install a certain map we all like ?

What do yas think

madbomber said:
here m8 direct link to it remeber to change the * sign to t
ht*p://www.callofdutyfrontline.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=3

Thanks MB (I'm not a newby you know! heh heh) but thats the same link I have already downloaded all the maps from... I thought that there was another link that was on the site that won't let me access the applet.. but if its just this one I have alresdy downloaded all the maps! just they don't seem to work with the82.42.160.65 server for some reason.

Maybee when it goes down to 10 maps things will run braw!

fingers crossed! cheers anyway

pgantley said:
Lets al start again from fresh ay.....
If all the current COD players could create a folder in the COD main directory and give it a name, eg map folder, or whatever, then move all maps exept the built in cod maps to it. Then if we where to all go and get CoD MAPPACK No 5, directly from here wich is only 38 mg and contains only 13 maps, if we all use these maps, there should be no problems ! we could then try other maps and make a suggestion to whoever is the server to run or install a certain map we all like ?

What do yas think

Can we try the server out now and see if it allows us entry in its new form?

Maybe around lunchtime Tallywadger, sorry. My eyes are stil only half open, I need a lot more coffee yet. plus Im just downing the map pack now. If everybody else is happy with my suggestion I'll do a test run around lunch time (12-1) then.

?

yeah - get rid o that Computerplus shite !!!!!
so......... i have to go get another file full o maps do i?
or are these maps same as we already have?

I think it may be better if everybody downloads and uses the map pack 5 pack ! then just add maps as we go on. even if we have some of these maps, they don't seem to work for some other peeps.
Im just removing computerplus, who ? dont know what that was about ????? lol

Back