A bit of fresh COD.

static

Member +
Reaction score
Servers up @ 7, for those who need to practic, lol.

Game to start @ 8:00

:salute:

Im on now, im looking around the biggest map ever. And no, i dont need the practice..... Its on for you lot, lol.

tried again to get on but the link given earlier to download all the maps doesn't seem to include zzz_mohsh_berlin.pk3 and thats the sod your playing!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Not going to wait 45 mins to download it from the server does anyone else have a link with ALL the maps you will be playing on it????????????? :mad:

Tallywadger said:
tried again to get on but the link given earlier to download all the maps doesn't seem to include zzz_mohsh_berlin.pk3 and thats the sod your playing!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Not going to wait 45 mins to download it from the server does anyone else have a link with ALL the maps you will be playing on it????????????? :mad:

Hmmm second maplist seems to include Berlin after all must have been the one map I forgot to set in place!!1 will be on shortly ...hopefully!!!! :Cheers:

paul? u still got the list of maps u sent me?
put them on web too - cos they r some of the best ones

feel like the feckin AA here with all these maps and still get kicked off....all in main folder but no go //they are all pk3 files and yet it says error on another file nam,e on the error to load ..does not say pk3 file..doing my head in ....lol

u havent renamed any files have u MB?
anyway --goto ganters website and see what maps r there that u aint got

i have been i have about 200meg of maps from everwhere on these posts and no go.. lol and i have not renamed any files m8 ..

well we will just have to let you choose the maps - if you just have the two in your folder we can't go wrong :)

@ Madbomber hope this may help m8, I downloaded the map pack from HERE it's about 89mb takes about 20 min d/load on broardband, anyway I found I had to unrar the map pack which gave me 27 rar files and then individually unrar each of the 27 maps then put them in the main folder, a bit long winded m8 but they all work for me :) as I said hope this helps m8

lol m8 i have them all on m8...never seen so many maps before in a game...it goes to load it in everybodys server then it gives me a error console up saying the name of the map but all my maps are pk3 files like moh ..the error gives i get is not a pk3 file but calls it another type of file ...lol first game that has me beat at the moment ...lol

MB wonder if it's worth deleting all the maps from the main folder and starting again ? it is a baffeling one though m8, must be doing the head in, lol

know what u mean mb some will load some wont
even if i load some in and try get back in a game
using the right map no go.

we have to choose say 10 custom maps as a lot of them
r not that great.

feck variety lets have some shootin ...... :salute:

bsp files i think they r

Back