a big shout out

buckthehero

Inactive User
Reaction score
goes to GOLDBERG yet again.

I have used Goldberg on numerous occassions for chipping this and that ( always ps2's ) but after a long chat with him the other day he persuaded me to spend some of my hard earned cash on an xbox. Unfortunatly his fitter was away and he didnt have a copy of RTCW which was why i was gonna buy one.

But, where theirs a will.........Goldy will find a way !!!!

Within in an hour half the solution was done..he had aquired a copy of RTCW. Now just to get an Xbox chipped before the postal people shut up for the day. No fitter - No chipped Xbox - No sale to me.

But with service like Goldys he found the way.....He sold me his !!!

Top man.....even left a copy of Fifa 2003 on the HDD and chucked in another DVD with another 10 games on.

:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

cheers Goldy

your the man goldy ... thats what you get whena gr8 guy like goldy makes a site of his own :)

top man

yup goldy is the best...he makes me always smile...if i am upset...and he always there when i have a stupid question...lol

and he always comes with good advice about playstation, xbox..or any other consoles.

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

xxxxx Angel xxxxx

Back