iMac 85W Magsafe Power Adapter for Apple Macbook Pro From Ebay

Iv not even looked at the ad but surely if he can afford a macbook pro he can afford a genuine charger for the sake of blowing up his £1000 machine.. however i have used replacement chargers for a few laptops and never had a problem!

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

I bought a cheap replacement for my Apple Powerbook a few years ago, it worked fine but ran very hot compared to the original.

Iv not even looked at the ad but surely if he can afford a macbook pro he can afford a genuine charger for the sake of blowing up his £1000 machine.. however i have used replacement chargers for a few laptops and never had a problem!

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk
When my mate had money, it was spend, spend, spend :Dunce:
Now he is broke and the only Apple product he has got that is undamaged is his 15" Macbook Pro apart from the charger.
I told him not to spend so much money on Apple products because in the end it going to cost a lot more to fix IF they develop a problem, but he is caught up in the Apple curse :hubbahubba:
He has had an iPhone 3GS (broke), upgrade to an iPhone 4GS (can't afford the line rental), 17" Macbook (hard drive failure) and iPad 1 (screen cracked & touchpad over sensitive) :arrrr:.

I bought a cheap replacement for my Apple Powerbook a few years ago, it worked fine but ran very hot compared to the original.

I personally thought the Apple charger was quite hot compare to other laptop chargers.
Although my mate had the laptop constantly charging 24/7 :Dunce: (no doubt the battery will die soon), the problem is the charger cable has cracked/split from the box (where it is shielded with a bit of rubber).

Back