Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iMac 85W Magsafe Power Adapter for Apple Macbook Pro From Ebay

Iv not even looked at the ad but surely if he can afford a macbook pro he can afford a genuine charger for the sake of blowing up his £1000 machine.. however i have used replacement chargers for a few laptops and never had a problem!

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

I bought a cheap replacement for my Apple Powerbook a few years ago, it worked fine but ran very hot compared to the original.

Iv not even looked at the ad but surely if he can afford a macbook pro he can afford a genuine charger for the sake of blowing up his £1000 machine.. however i have used replacement chargers for a few laptops and never had a problem!

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk
When my mate had money, it was spend, spend, spend :Dunce:
Now he is broke and the only Apple product he has got that is undamaged is his 15" Macbook Pro apart from the charger.
I told him not to spend so much money on Apple products because in the end it going to cost a lot more to fix IF they develop a problem, but he is caught up in the Apple curse :hubbahubba:
He has had an iPhone 3GS (broke), upgrade to an iPhone 4GS (can't afford the line rental), 17" Macbook (hard drive failure) and iPad 1 (screen cracked & touchpad over sensitive) :arrrr:.

I bought a cheap replacement for my Apple Powerbook a few years ago, it worked fine but ran very hot compared to the original.

I personally thought the Apple charger was quite hot compare to other laptop chargers.
Although my mate had the laptop constantly charging 24/7 :Dunce: (no doubt the battery will die soon), the problem is the charger cable has cracked/split from the box (where it is shielded with a bit of rubber).

Back