800se crashes

gchd

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to setup motor and as soon as I click Postioner setup or Sat finder menu under Services searching reciver crashes and reboot..!

I am using DW 1.1 image, Any pointers please.!

Gari

Try reflashing mate,its sounds like a corrupted image

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

Thanks, Reflashed the DW imagae back , same issue, Now trying DB 2.1.2 image.

what skin are you sing mate ? the default PLi-HD ?

Skin was deafult ( Whatever came with dw image, I never chnaged it),I am now running DB 2.1.2 image and box is not crashing anymore..!

However I can get good signal from Major satelites ( 7, 13, 19 , 28 ..etc), however no signal above 30,e or below 7.0e..!

Any Ideas?, Its TM 1m with TM2600.

Also , Soon will be setting DiSEqC Switch , so will need help with that as well.!

Hi All Thanks for your help till Now..!
Ok, I am now getting signal for almost all the satellites I have been choosing..!
If I set the Tuner to simple and Mode to positioner then all works.

However I have Issue in Setting up Diseqc as I have 1 Fixed Dish. I found the below Config in another post and trying to setup my kit like that:
Config as follows:

28E:
LNB 1
DiSEqC mode: 1.0
Committed DiSEqC command: AA

All other satellites:
LNB 2
DiSEqC mode: 1.2
Committed DiSEqC command: AB
Use usals for this sat: yes - However I am not getting This option on my recevier, So can’t fill my co-ordinates..!
If I select 28e channel, it instantly zap to that channel. , selecting channel on any other satellite also moves the dish but channel doesn’t clear, Seems like dish doesn’t move to proper position as its not using usals under advanced mode?
Any help please as it’s been a long day and I can’t think straight now...!

Done..! Its working , there was options to choose usals and enter coordinates but on page 2..!

Back