7000hd box set up

THE BEAR

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi folks

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong my box works fine flash tbn f/w, i have a 1tb hard drive formatted to fat 32, but it wont record ,it keeps coming up usb not attached, what am i doing wrong help please thank you.

hi folks

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong my box works fine flash tbn f/w, i have a 1tb hard drive formatted to fat 32, but it wont record ,it keeps coming up usb not attached, what am i doing wrong help please thank you.

Obvious I know but have you tried the drive on another device like your PC?

Also, try a pendrive/usb stick if you have one, just so you can rule out either drive or the 7000HD.

:)

hi, yes downloaded music to hard drive from pc no problem, also tried info on usb stick uploads and downloads no problem, it must be something stupid ,but dont know what ,if you can help thank you very much.

hi just rebooted box everything works with usb stick in, but when you put in the hard drive it comes up usb drive not attached,tried turning it off at back and back on still same,any other help is welcome. thank you

I have read that the 7000HD is a bit tempremental with which make of drive you use with it, personally i only use a usb stick.

I would try another make of drive.

Back