5400 CI+ USB and CSAT

devbro

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a TM 5400 CI+ USB tuned to 19.2E. As far as the softcam says I should get CSAT but I don't. Does anybody know if I should be able to get CSAT?

I have a TM 5400 CI+ USB tuned to 19.2E. As far as the softcam says I should get CSAT but I don't. Does anybody know if I should be able to get CSAT?

you should get the tntsat channels(tf1/fr2/fr3 ect) and the csat channels still using via 2.6(mtv fr/mtv pulse/mtv idol ect) austriasat and orf on 19.2e. regards mdt

I am using Phantompatch 191 or 189 with the latest softcams. I do get Orf and Austriasat and I am getting the MTV channels ty. But I do not get the TNTsat channels

I am using Phantompatch 191 or 189 with the latest softcams. I do get Orf and Austriasat and I am getting the MTV channels ty. But I do not get the TNTsat channels

try putting your box on a fr3 regional channel then switch it on/off at the back... it can take a while for it to clear but i cant check anymore as i sold my TM5200D. according to TM downloadcenter patch 159P fixed the v**ccess channels so they should clear. maybe another member with a 5400 can advise you better, regards mdt

do you have softcam for csat channel or mtv networs?

csat 026610 has been removed now but mtv hits,mtv dance,mtv rocks,mtv music 24 and vh-1 still open with softcam using CW. regards mdt

Back