5 meter null-modem lead wanted

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
if any member has a old 3 or 5 meter null-modem "patch" lead they dont need anymore i would be gratefull if you would donate to me... its for stb experiments. as always thanks,regards mdt

if any member has a old 3 or 5 meter null-modem "patch" lead they dont need anymore i would be gratefull if you would donate to me... its for stb experiments. as always thanks,regards mdt

I have one somewhere i,ll dig it out if you PM you address i,ll send it on m8, if your happy to cover postage costs also got a crossover network cable if you need it.

Napster

Last edited:
I have one somewhere i,ll dig it out if you PM you address i,ll send it on m8, if your happy to cover postage costs also got a crossover network cable if you need it.

Napster

Found them both out there yours if you want them m8

Last edited:
Why ask for something, i found some out for you and you dont even have the time to say if you still want them or not, just wasting time.

sorry m8, ive not been ignoring you i forgot as ive alot on my mind with losing my job,debts ect... i promise as soon as i have the cash to re-imburse the postage costs ill take them gladly m8 but seeing as i have 17p in my bank account i cant even give you the £3 or £4 back for the postage atm. let me know what it will cost to post the stuff via PM and ill send the address over ect. once again apologies,regards mdt

For once I'll explain my cryptic comments...

...I meant that sometimes there's other stuff gets in the way and we shouldn't assume.

Hope things work out better for you soon mdt :)

PM me your addy i will post you a 3 mtr one foc mate seen as you have fallen on hard times

sorry m8, ive not been ignoring you i forgot as ive alot on my mind with losing my job,debts ect... i promise as soon as i have the cash to re-imburse the postage costs ill take them gladly m8 but seeing as i have 17p in my bank account i cant even give you the £3 or £4 back for the postage atm. let me know what it will cost to post the stuff via PM and ill send the address over ect. once again apologies,regards mdt

hi m8

just PM me your address i will post it out to you, i will cover cost dont worry about that :)

cheers @ianb your a gent,regards mdt

Back