5 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he is thinking that you can work it out for yourself, we are not here because you are to lazy to put them in the correct area (we have had this discussion before to many times.
I'm not lazy most of the day in out sorting peoples properties out from thieves so I'm on phone most time and it's easy to do one place and on a night I chill well in a sense but still on phone ? Ok I get it I'll post in correct section so mods don't have to mod forums but don't take this funny ! Plus no post count in joke section and I post a lot but not to worry like you said in earlier post give it a month and I'll do it again let's see nice one
Cheers sticky

Not lazy
Nor dim

Maybe it's just me, but why couldn't we look to implement changes as indicated? Give me a login I can do it, hell I might even move some of those non moderated posts from 10 years ago. ;)

Additionally as I cited before what else are we going to review? We can't force one point on the grounds of something relatively minor and not look across the piste. It would be like putting speed humps at only one end of the same road :)

Last edited:
as much as i agree with you ian on ur post. havent you fell foul to these rules in the past celtic ranger's threads. or have i mistaken you for some 1 else ?

Not to my knowledge mate. Rules were developed as these threads evolved afaik i complied ( I hope)

Closed.

Post any potentially adult/swearing/ offensive posts in the adult room. Any others can be posted in the fun and laughter.

End off!

Sent from the "Curious Rover"

as much as i agree with you ian on ur post. havent you fell foul to these rules in the past celtic ranger's threads. or have i mistaken you for some 1 else ?

As the site evolves we try to put the past behind us.

I have been banned twice for being a keyboard warrior, I learnt my lesson and stopped posting aggressive and now i'm a mod it's not whats in the past it's how we go forward that counts.

Everyone makes mistakes it's hopefully learning from them that will take the forum forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back