4.3 wii softmod

that vid is pretty good, should get you to homebrew channel.. :)

that vid looked good and easy to follow ! is there any other way to softmod this wii.... when i go to the internet settings theres a lock on it need a pin.....this looks like the best way to soft mod this wii but wen click on internet settings it comes up " restricted by parental controls. please insut pin. ive asked and they say they cant ever remeber puttin a parental lock on!!

that vid looked good and easy to follow ! is there any other way to softmod this wii.... when i go to the internet settings theres a lock on it need a pin.....this looks like the best way to soft mod this wii but wen click on internet settings it comes up " restricted by parental controls. please insut pin. ive asked and they say they cant ever remeber puttin a parental lock on!!

a quick google found a way to reset your pin..

i have no idea if it works, maybe you could let us know if it helps... :)

Go into the Parental controls itself,
then Click “I forgot on the Pin” entry page, and “I forgot on the Secret Answer” entry page.

Your 8 digit confirmation code will be on the next page.

Enter that code into the box here Wii Parental Control Password Resetter , and make sure you change time zone to match yours and it will spit back the code to unlock it.

use at your own risk.. ;)

Last edited:
tried what you asked and it come up enter the master key! have tried puttin the 8 digit number in but it only lets me input 4 digits!

well only other way to do it is by using a game.

there are a couple you can use now.

lego indianna jone, lego batman, lego star wars i think . and a few others, do you have any of those games?

needs to be original disk, cant use backups

sorry for been l8 at replying , got it sorted , used the letter bomb and installed all the ios and it works fine in fact its working better than mine.. when i turn my wii on it kicks in and i have to refresh the wii go to homebrew then to usb config press load then i can only plug the device in to load the game .. where as with the 1 i did for my cousin the hard drive can be left in always and it still loads up great !!

thats what shouild happen m8, summit up with yours lol

what kicks in?
what happens when you switch on?

when i switch my wii console on the screen shows the 4 icons in a line the wii then homebrew then sd card then the 2 cog wheels and at the bottom is the bootmii logo . so i need to press the button under the on off button to refresh it , then the wii starts from its home page...... i then click on the homebrew logo and start it up, then i click on the usb config to load a game , now if i had the hard drive plugged in when loading the homebrew theres no progs on until i unplug the hard drive for them to appear .... i hope yopu understood all of that m8

on your sd card you should have a folder called "bootmii", rename it to bootmii.2 or bootmii.old or summit like that.. :)

done that m8 and it starts up ok now without the 4 symbols but still get nothing on the homebrew channel unless i unplug the hard drive! once its unplugged the stuff comes on so i load up the usb config press load then i have to plug the hd in and works ok, only thing is when i want to change to a diferrent game i have to do it all over again! any suggestions..... thanks

what files are on your sd card?

take the sd card out altogether and see if you can load up config loader....

nowt m8 ! when i take my sd card out and load homebrew theres no progs on !!

mm, your usb loader files should be on your hard drive...

i am presuming your usb harddrive is fat32 and you are using config usb loader.
if so then donwload this file .
View attachment COPY_TO_USB.rar
extract contents to harddrive, then start the wii without sd card and see if it works.. :)

Last edited:
Back