4.3 wii softmod

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys can anyone help ! my cousin has asked me to soft mod hes wii which is 4.3 e .i would much appreciate links to files for homebrew and tutorials for this please thank you!

so i can put homebrew and neo gammer and everything on hes wii with the modmii programme i dwnloaded other week for mine

yes, what homebrew is he after?

or you you mean the homebrew channel?

btw,

as you said his wii is on 4.3...

newer wii's cannot play dvd backups at all....

so if i has been bought new recently then it wont play backups from dvd drive...

he hasnt got the homebrew channel at all , and he said he bought the wii about 3 yrs ago ! would i need to download and install the homebrew channel first for him then use the modmii....! when i done mine year and half ago i got the nand file and saved it in case needed for backup ....! will he get that through the modmii or homebrew i cant remember!

the full thing its done from start to finish on modmii,

homebrew channel, nand backup, priloader the lot...

its a sort of one stop shop that simplifies the whole process...

a 3 year old wii may not be able to play dvd backups....

he s got a hard drive he can use !!! will i just use mine or download a new modmii

you will need to run modmii and make correct selections for this wii.

dont use the stuff that was downloaded for you own wii...

start from scratch.. :)

ok m8 thanks a lot ! will give you a shout if i get stuck m8 if thats ok thanks

done the modmii from scratch opened copy to sd then copied and pasted onto sd and when load from sd it came up error04 corrupt system files m8 should i try again but drag and drop each item from the copy to sd !!! cheers

what stage of the mod are you at exactly?

was right at the start transferred copy to sd from the modmii file created and came up error 04

so your are doing the letterbomb hack?, you have looked for and opened the red envelope...

no m8 you have lost me ! the wii hadnt been touched since bought over 3 yrs agoi asked if anybody could send me the links for soft modding a 4.3 and was told to just use the modmii like mine ....so i thought i could just do it using the modmii ....i opened modmii selected the items put them on sd and error#004 an error has occurred. the system files are corrupted.

after putting the sd card into the wii with the files ive put on from the modmii do i go to the envelope at the bottom and click on it when it flashes red to activate the hack !

you usually have to go back a day or 2,

you find a red envelope that looks diffrent from the rest..

just open it...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
have put the card in and instead of loading it using sd card on wii i go to the envelope at the bottom right corner open it and its an envelope with a yellow dot then a red dot ive tried clicking when its red and it just goes to the todays play list ! ive watched it on a youtube vid and he clicks when its red and it slides along 1 and theres a red envelope , how do i get the red envelope !!!

have youthe downloaded the letterbomb hack,
did you have to go onto a webpage and put in your wii mac address?

have a watch of this video, it will explain to you how the letterbomb hack works...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt but my cousin was in process off putting the mac address in and we wernt sure so i asked on here....will have a look at the vid m8 cheers

Back