3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

nice find , i was looking for a new one,:Boo:

Fantastic! Just ordered mine. I like the sound of the iphone sim. Maybe I might give that a go as well:proud:

Guys I've downloaded the software for unlocking these before the site went down so if you need it or am allowed to upload, let me know.

Guys I've downloaded the software for unlocking these before the site went down so if you need it or am allowed to upload, let me know.

Thats great, does the version you have rquire the purchase of credits?

Ok, if its the one i just saw on that site then it does, 15 credits at the cost of 1 euro per credit for small purchases :I .. I saw a free guide floating around a month back but cant find it now

Ok, if its the one i just saw on that site then it does, 15 credits at the cost of 1 euro per credit for small purchases :I .. I saw a free guide floating around a month back but cant find it now

You're right mate. thats bloody expensive. Gonna start looking for a free solution somewhere, will let you know if i find any.

Great buy this. Thanks Brian!

Paul-K's post makes it a superb buy!

Thanks guys...

Still not found a 'free' way to do this but i worked out its about £13 for credits to unlock, I found a guy on Ebay doing it for £5.99 + £3.99 Return P&P. Plus he provides you with updated software and drivers. Could be worth it as it will work out about £1 cheaper (as you have to pay to get it to him) .. but it will be done for you.

Still looking for a free way though ....

oh the link is Unlock any Broadband dongle E160G E156G ZTE MF627 + + on eBay, also 3G GPRS Data Cards, PCMCIA Cards, Laptop Accessories, Computing (end time 27-May-09 23:55:34 BST) if your interested

Still not found a 'free' way to do this but i worked out its about £13 for credits to unlock, I found a guy on Ebay doing it for £5.99 + £3.99 Return P&P. Plus he provides you with updated software and drivers. Could be worth it as it will work out about £1 cheaper (as you have to pay to get it to him) .. but it will be done for you.

Still looking for a free way though ....

oh the link is Unlock any Broadband dongle E160G E156G ZTE MF627 + + on eBay, also 3G GPRS Data Cards, PCMCIA Cards, Laptop Accessories, Computing (end time 27-May-09 23:55:34 BST) if your interested

have you tried ipmart and gsm frm mate? they usually good for this sortof stuff. tried looking but nothing there still sifting through google lol

have you tried ipmart and gsm frm mate? they usually good for this sortof stuff. tried looking but nothing there still sifting through google lol

No luck so far, endless searching it seams with nothing :I

i have found a alternative unlocker with tut it is for the E220 dongle
but hopefully it will work for our dongle the tut with it is also for a 3 dongle.

Hope it helps everyone.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

i have found a alternative unlocker with tut it is for the E220 dongle
but hopefully it will work for our dongle the tut with it is also for a 3 dongle.

Hope it helps everyone.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

sadly i don't think that will work as the e220 is made by a different company although they are both through three. :i

ok guys am i correct in thinking that by getting this dongle and a 02 iphone sim you can get unlimited mobile broadband?

ok guys am i correct in thinking that by getting this dongle and a 02 iphone sim you can get unlimited mobile broadband?

Once you get this dongle £5, an 02 sim £2, an 02 top up £10, and get it unlocked about £13. That will be all you will need so it will be about £30 and you will get up to 12 months (you can get less if they think your not using an iphone, although reading around you generally get 7 +).

so all in all a bargain, considering just the modem is normally £29

**UPDATE**
Found the sim with £10 top up already for £6
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280345396186
The guy has a few.

Last edited:
what make is the stick, as looking at credits needed, a lot of them say free

25. Unlock Huawei E156 / E156G free unlimited
26. Unlock Huawei E160 / E160G /E160X free unlimited
27. Unlock Huawei E166 / E166G free unlimited
28. Unlock Huawei E169 / E169G free unlimited
29. Unlock Huawei E170 free unlimited
30. Unlock Huawei E172 free unlimited
31. Unlock Huawei E176 4
32. Unlock Huawei E180 4
33. Unlock Huawei E219 4
34. Unlock Huawei E220 free unlimited
35. Unlock Huawei E226 4
36. Unlock Huawei E270 free unlimited
37. Unlock Huawei E272 free unlimited
38. Unlock Huawei E510 4
39. Unlock Huawei E612 / E618 free unlimited
40. Unlock Huawei E620 free unlimited
41. Unlock Huawei E630 free unlimited
42. Unlock Huawei E630+ free unlimited
43. Unlock Huawei E660A free unlimited
44. Unlock Huawei E800A free unlimited
45. Unlock Huawei E870 free unlimited
46. Unlock Huawei E960 free unlimited
47. Unlock Huawei E970 free unlimited
48. Unlock Huawei EG162 / EG162G free unlimited
49. Unlock Huawei EG602 / EG602G free unlimited
50. Unlock Huawei K3520 free unlimited

The dongle 3 are presently supplying for Payg promo's is a ZTE MF627 device.

And the unlocks you were looking at was for 'dongle owners' which is people who own a dc unlock dongle and get discounted credits , you would be a new user having to pay 15 credits to unlock a ZTE MF627

Back