31/5/11 Bug Thread Only

my apologies I didn't realise that
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
looks like it can't find /usr/share/fonts/nmsbd.ttf

it looks like the python files STILL aint being overwritten properly during flashing then m8

this font was used as default (changed by me) in the DW images, by changing one of the main default xml files, the new image doesnt use this font at all, yet for some reason, your skin_default.xml file hasnt been erased and rewritten during flashing, so its still telling enigma to go for the non existant font for default, then you get python throwing a bitchfit cos the fonts not there, and the greenscreen loop starts

untill a TOTAL erase and flash procedure is sorted out, there will continue to be random errors such as this

ellie1998

If you have followed line by line my instruction
Please exapline in itemized detail problems you are having

ellie1998

Please do it my way
Can you read english ?, I did it your way.
delete the image from usb
re download image from download center again
1-miniroot image 31-05
Did this and box crashed before the wizard
2-fallow wizard
Couldn't follow the wizard the box didn't get that far.
3-use default skin only
4-off/on from rear
thetas all

Tried again today and the box worked 1st time ????????.

PLEASE DR LINUX READ WHAT MEMBERS WRITE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH THEN DON'T BOTHER POSTING I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND THE BOX FAILED TWICE, I GOT LUCKY TODAY ON THE 3RD ATTEMPT.

Sorry for shouting but I think that dr linux has a problem with reading what is written so I thought I would try shouting.

ellie1998

If you have followed line by line my instruction
Please exapline in itemized detail problems you are having
I followed your instructions and they didn't work, I have explained this so why ask for a repeat ???

Last edited:
Back