31/5/11 Bug Thread Only

Stav.. look at Rat first post you need to flash new iq image from usb mate..

Last edited:
Hi,

Did a flash with the new IQ image at first impressions the box seems very reponsive using the menus etc. The problem with the cyfra+ HD channels is still there, no improvment with lots of picture breakup SD is fine. On the 28e HD stuff it was good. Not had chance to test anything else.

One thing that gets over looked is the remote configuration I always have to change this since the exit button don't work.

Regards :Fish:

I will check cyfra+ HD for you tomorrow as I have been at the speedway all night, if your box has been jtag'd you should have a blue CE on the back of yor remote, if yours aint blue you will need to contact technomate, because no matter what image you use it will freeze

I will check cyfra+ HD for you tomorrow as I have been at the speedway all night, if your box has been jtag'd you should have a blue CE on the back of yor remote, if yours aint blue you will need to contact technomate, because no matter what image you use it will freeze

Had a look tonight for a quick 5 min test, and I have to say looks Ok

You can always load an HD skin once installed. The problem with having a default HD skin is that it can make the editable text in the setup wizard difficult to read on a scart connection.

I tried installing kerni hd but kept getting green screen

formated my usb stick with the box

followed the instructions here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/265707/
box went into a green screen loop before it got to the wizard, no text on the screen just a flash of green and a restart.
did this 5 or 6 times so I went back and flashed it again with the same result.
Never got to touch anything because it wouldn't even go through it's 1st boot cycle.

Went back to this image and it works fine https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/264369/ .

I have attached some of the error logs

Last edited by a moderator:
I see dr linux has been on but not bothered to download my error logs so he obviously isn't interested ?

Only wants to read positive things about the image.

please ignore this as the logs couldn't be downloaded

Last edited:
if you try and download them m8, you get a white screen with the message

Page not found

might be worth directing mickie to it to see / test

my apologies I didn't realise that
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
looks like it can't find /usr/share/fonts/nmsbd.ttf

Last edited:
Downloaded it from my box, just ftp to your box if not sorted already and see if it works

Downloads dont seem to work try:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
ellie1998

Please read below

i have never ignored any posts or report read all of them if they are useful and relevant then action is taken by sending them to iQ and tm
so do not think negative please your finding always taken seriously

Last few posts I uploaded repeated myself few times about below

1-iQ Team had made total changes in the core and application level this means like starting from Zero
2-when next image/ svn is up and running you will see lots of changes
3-as of now >> temporary image 31-05 was created just stop green screen and other daily operational problems as long as contence of blue pannel only used not outside importing,
4-in the next image/svn coders/developers can add/edit better with their extra add-ons and plagins Etc.,
5-After testing new image/svn please do your reports /findings it will sent to iQ team to rectify the problems
at this moment please do not waste your time trying to fix or report until svn is open with new image
expecting new image /svn by weekend.

ellie1998

Please read below

i have never ignored any posts or report read all of them if they are useful and relevant then action is taken by sending them to iQ and tm
so do not think negative please your finding always taken seriously

<snip>

I have edited my post to explain that you were not ignoring me.
There were no plugins added the box would not boot after flashing, I tried 2 different downloads with no luck :(

@bally12345
Thanks m8.

Last edited:
Did it fix the problem?

Don't know, it took me an hour to recover the box last night so will try later.

They need a proper factory reset but then I seem to be the only person with this problem ???

ellie1998

Please do it my way
delete the image from usb
re download image from download center again
1-miniroot image 31-05
2-fallow wizard
3-use default skin only
4-off/on from rear
thetas all

He dud it your way :) I was on the phone with him while he was doing it

Sent from my iPhone

Back