3 year old suspected kidnap

Absolute joke they should grab the idiot that took her and lock them for life. It is unberaible to imagine what the parents are going through.

ROFL, if they knew who took her it would be over by now.

God I bet they feel so ashamed as parents, I don't even wanna think about it as a father of two young girls.

But then again I'm not stupid enough to leave my children in a strange place. Thats just asking for toruble in todays world.

I wouldnt even leave them alone in my house with locks and burgular alarm for 2 mins, nevermind a hotel with flimsy windows and probaly patio doors.

My heart goes out to the little girl, she never did anything wrong, I hope she is been treated like a human.

ROFL, if they knew who took her it would be over by now.

God I bet they feel so ashamed as parents, I don't even wanna think about it as a father of two young girls.

But then again I'm not stupid enough to leave my children in a strange place. Thats just asking for toruble in todays world.

I wouldnt even leave them alone in my house with locks and burgular alarm for 2 mins, nevermind a hotel with flimsy windows and probaly patio doors.

My heart goes out to the little girl, she never did anything wrong, I hope she is been treated like a human.

we all hav are own point of views on this matter and your right about leaving kids on there own ..it could hav happend anywhere...but you carnt blame the parents for this .ITS the sick bastard that took her

i agree u cant watch em all the time but after this it looks like you should

@ T4I while i agree with you completely about leaving the kids, no one deserves what they are going through it must be the worst feeling in the world i could not imagine what they are feeling.

I agree with u, but which sick parent leaves 3 young children alone in a strange place?

ANYTHING could happen in that time, a fall, a FIRE! C'mon we all know wat kind of sick animals roam this planet,

This is exactly why the UK has laws about this kind of thing,

I just would not leave any kids alone like this, its a failure. Yes they were on holiday trying to have a good time, how the hell can any parent have a good time not in control of childs safety. No we can't wrap our children up in cotton wool so nothing bad ever happens but we can LOWER the RISK of bad things happening. Isn't that our duty as parents?

My heart completely bleeds for the whole family, but this would not of happened if the parents had abit more common sense. Thing I cant make out is the parents do actually seem like really good parents.....not scratters who couldnt give a fu@k.

Again, i dint mean to come across as hahahaha, the parents should feel bad. I just know what I know from being a parent mysen.

thx..

theres an email in circulation..................

Hope you don?t mind receiving this and passing it on.

?

Can you help.
?
Message from Phil McCann - Uncle of Madeleine
?
PLEASE PASS ON TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ?HAVE FRIENDS IN SPAIN/FRANCE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know
to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you
know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in
Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore
and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as
possible.

Suggestions are welcome.

?
?
?

The parents were wrong to leave the kids and no one can even imagine what they are going through right now. But right now the most important thing is to find this little girl and forward this email on to anyone you know especially to anyone living abroad, the more people it reaches the better.

Back