27 west gone?

Go to Menu on Remote

Select>conditional access >CA Setting>brings up the Card Info screen. On that screen type 1407>Key edit>BBCBISS>enter new key 16 characters> OK to save . Menu to exit ALL DONE

OIC, thank you for explaining, not that I am going to get an Icecrypt but I do know a couple of people who have them. I assume that this works on all the Icecrypts?

OIC, thank you for explaining, not that I am going to get an Icecrypt but I do know a couple of people who have them. I assume that this works on all the Icecrypts?

I only have one so cannot answer that - my logic says yes but somebody more knowledgeable than I might be able to say. I am new to all this.

New Code now available and working - Why so quick - not an indication of the future!!

Will see a different type of encryption in the near future.
Enjoy while you can.

I think that they will just change the code more often, it would cost them an enormous amount of money to change the encryption type as I believe that they have several hundred units in operation, bearing in mind that it does not cost them anything for us to watch the channels.

Hopefully anyway!

Back