250Gig External Hard Drive £23 delivered

did you get your 10???
They actually sent me 20 and a box of Mars bars to fill my greedy stomach.

added: Joking aside, the order was cancelled but then I didn't expect any. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlucky guys, do you think they would have honoured it, if it wasn't discontinued?

not cancelled here yet just got email saying delievery will be little latee

mine has deceased, and I think I was about the 3rd from us lot to order

I got this from them..

Dear Customer,

The original estimated Delivery Date has changed because of a delay with our suppliers - however we are working to complete your order as quickly as possible.

The NEW estimated delivery date for your Dell Order is: Aug 28 2007

mines been cancelled to :eek:( anybody know of any cheap external hard drives 250gig+? desperately need the space!

I find it astonishing that they are taking money out of people's accounts for products which are discontinued.:Kickassro

I find it astonishing that they are taking money out of people's accounts for products which are discontinued.:Kickassro

That's why they call it a mistake. I don't mind - a lot of the time these bargains come through so it's worth the inconvenience when they don't.

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry – we've had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

The original estimated Delivery Date has changed because of a delay with our suppliers - however we are working to complete your order as quickly as possible.

The NEW estimated delivery date for your Dell Order is: Aug 28 2007

thought l had my sod off email from Dell today but it turned out l had visited their customer services help line???? and would l mind completing a seven minute survey of my experience...thought l would wait until they give my order the big elbow........

Has anyone got a refund yet? Cos I aint, they took my moeny on the 15th August. Nothing gone back in as yet....

How about the rest of u?

No refund, no cancellation email, no new delivery date! Rang up just now and got told "That order has been canceled sir! Let me find out when your money will be refunded and call you back, Ill pop you through to sales so you can order again!"

Think they just going to take the deny all knowledge route!

I got this on Friday from them

Due to this, your Iomega Order Number: xxxxxxxx has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.

So that gives them a weeks grace at my expense!

Back