250Gig External Hard Drive £23 delivered

I reckon this was just a ploy by Dell to get people to go their site & see their crappy wares.
Just like Homebase, Aldi, Lidl & others do.:Kickassro

They advertise a really attractive price just to get people into their stores, even though the product advertise does not exsist! :toiletcla

Just checked my card, nothing taken so far but no cancellation either and no replies to my emails...hum

Just checked my card, nothing taken so far but no cancellation either and no replies to my emails...hum

If you check your order status, you probably get message: We have located your Order but we cannot advise a status, please contact Dell Customer Service.

If you check your order status, you probably get message: We have located your Order but we cannot advise a status, please contact Dell Customer Service.
Yeah l posted that days ago, and emailed customer service but still no reply, under no illusions that it won't arrive, just wondered how long its going to take them to tell me.

I emailed them this morning about 8 AM, got the reply about 5PM.

Try mailing them again.

its not coming at all! they rang me today on my mobile saying their was a error on the website. Money has not been taken out and the product will not arrive.

I dont think anyone will get this product from dell at that price now

likewise cancelled today too!

can just imagine them sitting in the boardroom....."what shall we do?"

"errrrr" - day 1
"errrrr" - day 2, 3, 4, 5 etc

"ooooo lets cancel the orders", "great idea lets do it now!"

and now a call on my mobile as well from india, or maybe slou..... email said discontinued
Indian lady [sounded fit] said item miss-priced but could not tell me right price. said any money taken would be back in my account within five days, l told her she meant by end of work today or l would charge £50 interest for the loan, said she would be onto finance straight away, and would speak to me tomorrow........

Subject: Iomega Order Number: *********

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry - we've had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.

Due to this, your Dell Order Iomega Order Number: ********** has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.

To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to www.dell.com or talk to your sales agent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.

Dell

***********Please do not respond to this mail, this is information only********************

Well they took the money for mine on the 16th - still no refund as yet.....

Back