2 years yesterday (Davidh)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
its just dawned on me that it was 2 years yesterday we lost our Administrator and good friend Davidh :(

still in our thoughts,

if you still pop on from time to time Alma hope you are well

Yes think of him often. Cant believe its been 2 years :(

Raise a glass to all the forums absent friends

Yes think of him often. Cant believe its been 2 years :(

Raise a glass to all the forums absent friends

Second all above. I didn't take an active part then, but remember reading many DavidH posts.

Came across his name when trawling through a " missing members" thread, wondering why it had been resurrected
from 2010 ish. Thought it was a post clocker, but it seemed legit. :grayno:

bloody hell, has it really been 2 years :(

YNWA

wow 2 years ... top top bloke ! was. and still is very very highly regarded on here , his memory will ALWAYS live on .. im raisin a glass to him tonight

Two years already.... can't believe it...

Never forgotten....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

wow 2 years have past

Davidh was a top Administrator and a nice guy :)

sadly missed on the forum

Ditto to most above.
David was a very nice guy. Virtually, and actually ;).

Time just marches on. It waits for nobody.

My thoughts are with all his family just now.
Bless.

Could kick myself for not going to his party, love chatting to david he was such a helpful chap.

Could kick myself for not going to his party, love chatting to david he was such a helpful chap.
Not many did I intended to go but couldnt really afford the journey, but It was quite sudden if I remember, at least a decent amount of members made a donation to his charity, I sure did, he had time for everyone on the forum and a good all round knowledge he was a nice man.

Last edited:
That was a very sad day when he passed.i was looking forward to his party but my band had a gig that night and I couldn't go. Used to spend many hours on pm's with him such a sad loss.

ill never forget he mustered up all his strengh to get out his wheel chair to hug me.

2 years? my god that time has flown. the day after the party i went from the hotel to his house to sort the sky box out, it was a very surreal and emotional experiance saying goodbye to dave and alma that ill never forget

RIP Davidh

We miss Dave every day!

His presence and calm attitude towards things was amazing.

He used to PM me after I would go off on one lol... and say Mick feck em you and I know better.

Still have the PM's :).

I remember when he first setup his webcam way back and him and Almah had back to back PC's in his study area, he was so enthusiastic about everything :)

Mick

Back