2 silly questions......

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, you know me, I am tuning into s senile version of @Rat.

As you know, I now have my Android Box, as I can see it can do a whole lot more than what I want it to do....so......I see that there are many add-ons but the ones I am interested in are sport.
Currently I have Modbro and Sportsdevil, but what are the best Kodi addons for the football and F1?

We have this, and I assume I could use the browser? - https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/streaming-football-275/428830-live-football-streams-03-a.html

Cheers

Are you "tuning" into Rats senility via that android box.. By feck that's a clever bit of kit :):)

manic01 and alimac are the best people to answer questions on sport

Until they come online this wookie poster should cover the best add-ons for sports

I don’t watch sport so I’m not sure but people say Uk Turk was exceptionally good this past weekend with clear viewing and no buffering

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• 2449968.jpg
    2449968.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 12
ukturks, vdub25 and navix are good for sly if you have a good connection, for 3pm football I believe nbc sport is the one, but you need a vpn set to US and login details.

NJM Soccer is a good one for sports channels and also click on matchday tab for live matches

Attachments

• repository.NJMSoccer-0.1.0.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
phoenix has premier league pass for EPL among other sources

NJM soccer has excellent quality feeds as well

UK turks & DIJ entertainments

more than enough for all your needs

if you don't get annoyed with pop ups wss apk from docter-dance you get all you want in there

Back