2.2.1 cccam and newcs167 freezing badly

kingsofsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just been givin a cline to try and there running on 2.2.1 latest cam amd newcs 167 and my picture is stopping anfd starting like mad on sly channels any ideas please

Re: 2.2.1 cccam and newcs167 frezzin badly

i have just been givin a cline to try and there running on 2.2.1 latest cam amd newcs 167 and my picture is stopping anfd starting like mad on sly channels any ideas please

you only need cccam for a c line, use with newscs if your actually using box as a server, what ecm times are you getting?

ECM plug in can be downloaded from MY-server (tonedefs) to quickly check timings.

sounds like a crap server for your c line, is it free or paid?

regards

Yoz,
BTW also from Wigan :)

you only need cccam for a c line, use with newscs if your actually using box as a server, what ecm times are you getting?

ECM plug in can be downloaded from MY-server (tonedefs) to quickly check timings.

sounds like a crap server for your c line, is it free or paid?

regards

Yoz,
BTW also from Wigan :)

hi mate all sorted now thx, wigan hey im just in orrell

What did you do to sort it mate ?. Others on here may find your answer usefull

So using a Cline from a CCAM 2.2.1 based server....you get glitching and breakup as a client if you use any newer version of CCAM above 2.1.3 thats a bit crap then aint it..so you cant use the newer versions of CCAM 2.1.4 or 2.2.0/2.2.1..

im using cccam 2.1.4 on my vu+duo box, dont know what cccam version my server is using....so wouldnt it be better if i used the same cccam version that the server i connect to is using so i dont get much glitching/freezing etc...makes sense really...was gonna give cccam 2.2.1 a try...but might not know..lol

Back