1channel on latest blackhole 1.7.7 help

piemagic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I recently switched back to blackhole image after trying vix again but found it still crashes alot on my Vu+ solo.

Installed 1channel which works fine and crashes alot less than when I had it on vix but I can't seem to pause, fast forward or rewind once the movie had started which it's really annoying. Just get that red square with a line through it icon when I press anything. Im sure when i was on the Vix image i used to be able to skip forward using the 3,6 & 9 buttons and backwards using the 1,4 & 7 buttons and i definitely used to be able to pause it.

Anyone else had this problem?, i have tried to look for some settings for 1channel but can't seem to find any.

FYI if i press the help button i can scroll down to pause and it will pause, but ff and rw do not work.

Thanks
Pie

Last edited:
It could be a skin problem mate,can you try another just to rule it out?

Good idea, I will try a different skin and see if that works. Can you recommend a skin for bh 1.7.7. I read in the release notes that all previous skins were not compatible with this version of bh.

Pie

I don't have a vu+ m8 so cannot really say what skin will work,

Another thing to check is do those keys work when playing a recording,just in case they are different on the blackhole image

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

There has been a beta fix posted on the BH forum and they are promising a full fix in the upcoming BH 1.7.8 image.

Back