1channel E2 streaming plugin

Just came on to report crashing and see I'm not the only one.

It crashes if the feed is down, there doesn't appear to be an error check routine (it is a beta)
You can check if it's the feed by going to LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added and trying to watch it there.
A lot of the unusable links ones can be watched there (tomorrow people for example), I use jdownloader to download them and upload them to the server to watch on the tv through the dm800se.
I download them as I don't expect 1channel.ch to last long.
Watched series1 of falling skies yesterday and this morning.

But the link I was trying to watch was up but wouldnt play until I freed up some ram?

the link was fine l can still watch wot l wanted just after a crash and reboot l can watch wot l want , so as u say there feed was there. l think its the pause and loading times out the box and it green screens

next time I get a crash I will try again after clearing the ram.
When mine crashed I tested and the film wasn't loading from the server so assumed that was the problem.
My error log also said that the file wasn't available.

When mine crashed I tested and the film wasn't loading from the server so assumed that was the problem.

Cheers ellie:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Hey up peeps

I was having that issue but checked the film I was trying to watch (die hard 3) and was getting green screen.... I checked the link was active using the pc and was fine so cleared ram and all working again. Not saying it is not an issue with the channel1 servers/streams but fixed all issues when cleared memory.. seamed to hang when i pressed the film i wanted to watch so that made me think it was the random access memory.

Often if you power down the receiver and then boot it and try it again it will work as in theory it should clear what is loaded in the ram but the issue will often appear again once you play around with your box and load unesacery stuff in the box

If people are having issues with it then try checking what ram you have available and if it is low then clear it... otherwise could be the servers the programs are on

It actually works on my TM800HD, think i'm running a July image

I havent run into any problems at all. *touch wood* IamaTeaf posted a little guide on how to create some swapspace (i think its called) so your box can use a bit of the usb as ram, might be worth trying that?

in th BH image l found it works if l pick the film/program l want to watch after 3 seconds press the ok button twice to skip feed list and it works every time then .. pain if the feeds not so good but all worked fine so far ..

hi guys has anyone noticed that when i was using the older version there was usually only two feeds putlocker and sharelocker i think the other one was , but since dowloading the newer updated version there are alot more feeds like nowvideo etc .. but they are very unstable with alot of glitching and freezing ??

Where's this plugin on Tspanel can't seem to find it

Thanks

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

This works great on my Dm800hd se , but wont run on a couple of Dm800hd machines both running open pli images,
who's got this working on a Dm800hd and what image are you using ?

when I say it doesnt run , I mean it just jumps to the recorded files delivery after starting the movie

Last edited:
It works OK on my ET9000 running the latest build of ViX 2.4. The films work fine but there appears to be no TV shows in their section although I've noticed some TV shows showing up when you do a search in the Films section.

Just thought I would add that in vu+ vix images 2.4 1 channel is in the download plugin section of the receiver..
Not sure if it has been mentioned before

Just thought I would add that in vu+ vix images 2.4 1 channel is in the download plugin section of the receiver..
Not sure if it has been mentioned before

Page 2 m8 ;)

I not sure if the vix team have upgraded the plugin to version 2 with the tv channel fix, but that's the version attached to page 1 here

Page 2 m8 ;)

I not sure if the vix team have upgraded the plugin to version 2 with the tv channel fix, but that's the version attached to page 1 here

Nice one mate!

Was not aware of version 2.. I will have to get downloading hehe

Back