123-reg banner ad?

yottabit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there, the problem is i signed up for a 123-reg domain and when i load my webpage up it has this banner at the top right of the page how can i remove this?

notmeatall3

Inactive User
Reaction score
typical. :(

I am with virtual-names.co.uk they are not hosting my site. virmin do that, but i not heard of any banner ad's on it. Maybe worth looking at once ure contract with 123 ends??

yottabit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a email back of them, the banner will be removed if you buy plus or pro, very primitive things to use when you dont buy plus or pro there i cant even a java script of flash so it looks like i have got to dip into me pocket again.

yottabit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lol not much there to read, im still dwelling on getting the plus package because at the mo i cant even see my website i've emailed them about this and im waiting for reply.

Steve

DW Member ++
Reaction score
personally i wouldn't take any of their packages .. there are better offers out there for the money they are charging

the only good point is they have been around a long time so not going to disappear overnight

yottabit

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yep agree mate, everythings sorted now but if i had the chance to swap to another domain hoster i would do.

TEST