123-reg banner ad?

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, the problem is i signed up for a 123-reg domain and when i load my webpage up it has this banner at the top right of the page how can i remove this?

typical. :(

I am with virtual-names.co.uk they are not hosting my site. virmin do that, but i not heard of any banner ad's on it. Maybe worth looking at once ure contract with 123 ends??

Got a email back of them, the banner will be removed if you buy plus or pro, very primitive things to use when you dont buy plus or pro there i cant even a java script of flash so it looks like i have got to dip into me pocket again.

Lol not much there to read, im still dwelling on getting the plus package because at the mo i cant even see my website i've emailed them about this and im waiting for reply.

personally i wouldn't take any of their packages .. there are better offers out there for the money they are charging

the only good point is they have been around a long time so not going to disappear overnight

Yep agree mate, everythings sorted now but if i had the chance to swap to another domain hoster i would do.

Back