10e keys gone again

yea looks like its down mate..

Confirm, down here also... just have to do a bit of updating elsewhere..

Cheers, port06

Any update on this yet?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back again if you know where to look, lets see how long it lasts this time

as there posted on the net

Attachments

• pltvkeys.txt
    172 bytes · Views: 49
I'm still trying to figure if his post was a statement or a question :D

Dave tbh I ain't got a clue but i posted because I tested them before I did lol so I know they work lol

Let the Google crawl bots begin and the new keys end

Delete thread !!

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

No point in deleting the thread these keys can be found on many forums now on the net and as mike has said they are on the plugin updaters,as the key is now in the public domain let people enjoy it while it lasts , hopefully next time it goes down it may be kept underground but there's always a glory hunter that releases it in the public domain

No point in deleting the thread these keys can be found on many forums now on the net and as mike has said they are on the plugin updaters,as the key is now in the public domain let people enjoy it while it lasts , hopefully next time it goes down it may be kept underground but there's always a glory hunter that releases it in the public domain

Of course that begs the question,what is needed to capture the key oneself?

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

best to keep quiet now lads, you never know... might last a bit longer :banana:

best to keep quiet now lads, you never know... might last a bit longer :banana:

Believe me we know but if everybody keeps everything to themselves we may as well pack up the internet and put it away ffs,

People cannot begin to work these things out unless somebody points us in the right direction ;)

Believe me we know but if everybody keeps everything to themselves we may as well pack up the internet and put it away ffs,

People cannot begin to work these things out unless somebody points us in the right direction ;)

i see your point mate, all i'm saying is ppl just have to use their eyes and look, no need to keep pointing out... exactly what i'm doing now, lol

Back