10e keys gone again

Gone again?

It has permanently gone for good, It was temporary on Service 123HD TP for a few days while downlink stations could change encryption methods.

No need for this thread anymore as its run its course, Everyone had a good run while it lasted time to move on.

Regards

It has permanently gone for good, It was temporary on Service 123HD TP for a few days while downlink stations could change encryption methods.

No need for this thread anymore as its run its course, Everyone had a good run while it lasted time to move on.

Regards

Cheers for the info but you sound a bit bitter mate?

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

Cheers for the info but you sound a bit bitter mate?

Not bitter at all i will miss it as will most people but for the last few weeks and 2 key changes this was inevitable that they would probably go to tandberg encryption once and for all, which it looks like they have done.

As i say Good while it lasted but this is not coming back anytime soon unless someone can break that encryption.

Wont affect me there is still plenty to go at and the added bonus of looking feeds if you cant find your match, Might just stir other people into doing the same.

Regards

Not bitter at all i will miss it as will most people but for the last few weeks and 2 key changes this was inevitable that they would probably go to tandberg encryption once and for all, which it looks like they have done.

As i say Good while it lasted but this is not coming back anytime soon unless someone can break that encryption.

Wont affect me there is still plenty to go at and the added bonus of looking feeds if you cant find your match, Might just stir other people into doing the same.

Regards

OK sorry if I misunderstood,

Is there a science to feed hunting?
Will any sat box work for feed hunting?

OK sorry if I misunderstood,

Is there a science to feed hunting?
Will any sat box work for feed hunting?

Hi Wiz,

Not too sure which receivers you use but something with a sensitive tuner helps and patience, always check the feed websites on the day your match is on and hope that someone spots it or you could Blind search the usual sats for feeds yourself 0.8° west 10° east 7° east etc..., A few members post on here with the odd feed i noticed which is always good.

I know a few people us the Skybox M3 which is around £45 it has a sharp tuner that is used in some of the technomates which is renowned for its sensitivity and also the M3 is suppose to have a very fast blindscan feature so for the price its not bad.

You would of course need a linux reciver for the 4:2:2 feeds and stream that to your laptop/PC for viewing, the only 4:2:2 capable receiver i know of that is still available is the AZbox which is now cloned.

Might seem like a fair bit of messing about but i have managed to see most Games this way if not televised as well as others like some of the major Boxing matces and WWE if your into that sort of thing.

Regards

Hi Wiz,

Not too sure which receivers you use but something with a sensitive tuner helps and patience, always check the feed websites on the day your match is on and hope that someone spots it or you could Blind search the usual sats for feeds yourself 0.8° west 10° east 7° east etc..., A few members post on here with the odd feed i noticed which is always good.

I know a few people us the Skybox M3 which is around £45 it has a sharp tuner that is used in some of the technomates which is renowned for its sensitivity and also the M3 is suppose to have a very fast blindscan feature so for the price its not bad.

You would of course need a linux reciver for the 4:2:2 feeds and stream that to your laptop/PC for viewing, the only 4:2:2 capable receiver i know of that is still available is the AZbox which is now cloned.

Might seem like a fair bit of messing about but i have managed to see most Games this way if not televised as well as others like some of the major Boxing matces and WWE if your into that sort of thing.

Regards

Cheers m8 nice informative post :)

Well I'm stuck with a dm800se for any feed hunting I might do,can you pm me any decent feed websites please :)

I am sure they are raising our hopes and then pulling the rug from under us LOL

PLTV Back Free to Air at the moment under its original title PLTV_enc1

I am sure they are raising our hopes and then pulling the rug from under us LOL

PLTV Back Free to Air at the moment under its original title PLTV_enc1

Not at this end m8?

11397 V 30000 fec 3/4

its a real shame tbh,
what i really liked about it was the highlights of other games at half time and full time,
saved me from watching match of the day lol!

Thanks for those links Manic. I use the first site quite often but I didn't know of the second.

The latter looks very interesting, it's always good to have as many sources of info as possible.

Back