10 million uefa euro 2012

I'm in. try not to laugh at my team. my football knowledge outside the spl and premier league isnt that great, once you see my team you'll understand where i'm coming from.

guys if anyone not too sure how to play then pm any of us here and we will help you select a team
its a bit of fun during the euros thats all.
although thommo will get a new (im shit at picking teams avatar) lol

I'm in. try not to laugh at my team. my football knowledge outside the spl and premier league isnt that great, once you see my team you'll understand where i'm coming from.

pmsl you fookin traitor ive just seen your team lol

although thommo will get a new (im shit at picking teams avatar) lol

whats all this about? i think my team has a good chance, i think for once this isnt a shit team...bookies on the other hand i cant win hence always skint.

i have to get funding in other ways either hoaring my betting ass out so others win (i bet on celtic rangers win type thing) or i have to be seen as a charity case and have it donated.

i think for once i might win something legit, this and the digidude pm thing, once he sees the links i sent him i cant fail to win that one.

now that ive said that i will have a shocker.... guaranteed bite you on the ass thread/post.

whats all this about? i think my team has a good chance, i think for once this isnt a shit team...bookies on the other hand i cant win hence always skint.

i have to get funding in other ways either hoaring my betting ass out so others win (i bet on celtic rangers win type thing) or i have to be seen as a charity case and have it donated.

i think for once i might win something legit, this and the digidude pm thing, once he sees the links i sent him i cant fail to win that one.

now that ive said that i will have a shocker.... guaranteed bite you on the ass thread/post.

once all the teams are in mybe it will become a bookie event also lol

PM'd J with my entry.
Good luck everybody.
HH.

Great idea Thommo +1 from me.
HH.

Great idea Thommo +1 from me.
HH.

thanks but i cant take credit, im sure it was already mentioned the teams would be posted for all to see once it was underway.

my post was just a reminder.

All teams to be submitted by Wednesday
Mine and buzzers are done so you can Pm
Either of us with your choice .
Then once there all in the lot will be uploaded
For all to see.

Last edited:
1st post updated withj the teams guys
i had to select 3 midfielders for hixy as he made an arse
of it and hasnt been online to change team.

what do you mean for the winner?

how the fook would you work out odds for that lol

we still dont know the rules lol..... score out of ten by a newspaper for each player... or goals for each player (which prob would have changed some peoples midfield totally)... how is the thing being marked?

all i know is ive chosen 10 players and im not sure what they had to do or how choosing them would be scored.

anyone else lost or just me?

id say choose a rag and use that and after each match they the players will get a rating out of 10, add them together to get your score??? bonus for goals???

we need to know the rules or J will make them up as he goes so he wins lmao.....

i thought it was just a straight goal count , thats why we only chose forwards/midfield players..

1 goal=1point type thing..

Back