10 million uefa euro 2012

yep i knew it was 1 point for a forward and 2 points for a midfielder scoring :rulez:

Last edited by a moderator:
that explains it but why the hell is it in another thread lol.

this needs adding to the first post so everyone knows.

Simple rules
10 players

One from each team
Consist of 5 midfielders
And 5 strikers
Strikers score 1 pt
Midfielder. 2pts

sorted... :)

yep i knew it was 1 point for a forward and 2 points for a midfielder scoring :rulez:

I didn't or else I'd have picked a few stronger midfield goalscorers from better teams hehe

Anyway Thommo don't worry about the scoring, it won't concern you :tongue:

Members Name
1 Points
2 Points
Total
Buzzer0
Paul- K1
Thommo0
John ( J )0
Evesham0
Phezo0
Ratts0
Shaun1270
Darren1
Dilly10660
Hixy0
VectorZ1
Turner Brown0
Jimbo590
HappyH1
Ibrox0
Davie691

Can this be moved to the 1st post and updated by mods as totals change. If not bin it please.

Members Name
1 Points
2 Points
Total
Buzzer0
Paul- K1
Thommo0
John ( J )0
Evesham0
Phezo0
Ratts0
Shaun1270
Darren1
Dilly10660
Hixy0
VectorZ1
Turner Brown0
Jimbo590
HappyH1
Ibrox0
Davie691

Can this be moved to the 1st post and updated by mods as totals change. If not bin it please.

shaun i copied it into stickie https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/287482/
under the 2pts tab it should only say 2 not 4 ???

My coupon is totally fooked. I've had such a bad start to the euro's that i've just asked my wife to pick my latest coupon.:grayno:

she's picked PORTUGAL, ITALY, FRANCE.:err:

Last edited:
That goal by Di Natale is sneaking it for you J...6 players same as me you got, ya bugger :salute:

well two of my choices seem to be bench players and have not seen 1 minute of footy.. 2 players down before we even started.

2 strikers not seen a minute of play... and one midfielder didnt play today too.

can only hope they qualify and i pick points up in the knockout stages but i think tbh its over for me before a ball was even kicked.

serves me right for just quick picking the players lol.

yeah looks like its yours J...time will tell.
@ thommo u may have a late surge pal, u never know...long as u don't get the wooden spoon and banned from DW!! :Laugh:

yeah looks like its yours J...time will tell.
@ thommo u may have a late surge pal, u never know...long as u don't get the wooden spoon and banned from DW!! :Laugh:

i cant see it... didnt help i didnt know it was goals only and not points based. i mean who would choose motta the old man in the italian team for goals, same with iniesta there both holding and playmakers not scorers. i would have chosen a different midfield, fabregas and robben etc...

oh well its the taking part that counts.

well i picked iniesta, he scores quite a few vital goals...yeah only bit of fun...come on RVP and ronaldo tonight!!

Back