10 million uefa euro 2012

i'm in, PM'd you J, hope my team meets the requirements.
name and shame the 4 viewers of turner brown' selection..disgraceful!! :Laugh:

i'm in, PM'd you J, hope my team meets the requirements.
name and shame the 4 viewers of turner brown' selection..disgraceful!! :Laugh:

No need to name and shame, ive already admitted to seeing it but my team was in the day before, even if my team hadnt been in he posted it so its fair game lol.

note, i wouldnt have copied that team anyway he has defoe and bentner lmao........

All teams to be submitted by Wednesday
Mine and buzzers are done so you can Pm
Either of us with your choice .
Then once there all in the lot will be uploaded
For all to see.

ok teams in so far to me

j
thommo
buzzer
darren
dilly
vectorz
shaun
evesham
turners and hixys dodgy ones they need to redo

come on guys get aff your ass.

Last edited:
CHEATING BARSTEWARDS.... 5 mf and 5 st but ALL from different teams ALL so that means no st and mf from same team, if you chose torres from spain as your st then you cant have xavi as your mf as he's from spain.

you should have 5 mf and 5 st but in total all 10 of them should be from different countries,

if you have 2 spanish in your team then its wrong..each and every player must be from a different country.

you all knew this you're just trying to sneak an extra striker in there, IM watching you all now lol ;)

ok teams in so far to me

j
thommo
buzzer
darren
dilly
vectorz
shaun
evesham
turners and hixys dodgy ones they need to redo

come on guys get aff your ass.

mine should be in too..... :err:

wheres that buzzer too :Kickassro

shit turnout for the euro game tbh.... needs promoting to get others playing... how hard is it to choose 10 players to enter? mind the less that play the more chance i have of winning something lol.

forget what you just read ;)

shit turnout for the euro game tbh.... needs promoting to get others playing... how hard is it to choose 10 players to enter? mind the less that play the more chance i have of winning something lol.

forget what you just read ;)

ive picked andy carroll mate :Laugh:

so the less who entre will help me no end :Ha:

Back