10,000 complain about, comments on a radeo show they didnt hear

Brand and Wossy make Benny Hill look like a saint.

7.jpg

Its because a large chunk of the younger generation seem to have lost the ability to think so unless the punchline is predictable or obscene then they simply dont get the point. Its basically an attempt at "lazy" humour.

Are you saying the younger generation wouldn't understand the "Fork handles" sketch...lol

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ]YouTube - The two ronnies - Fork handles[/ame]

Are you saying the younger generation wouldn't understand the "Fork handles" sketch...lol

I recon they would understand it, if they could be persuaded to concentrate on 'the 2 old geezers on old film" for more than 30seconds.

P.S Just watched it. PMSL as usual.

After watching this on the net, the biggest scandal here is why are the BBC paying those 2 feckers millions...that big girls blouse Brand wouldn't make it through to the televised stage of Britain's got talent and as for Jonathan Woss his humour died out in the eighties, not that he's ever had any.

Its called market forces, or supply and demand mate. . If TV companies want to secure the services of popular entertainers, they have to pay the going rate. whatever it is

They caused offence to someone, they crossed the line, they need to apologise for that. . to the person in question. NOT to the bleating thousands who got offended on Andrew Sachs behalf because they had NO LIFE to speak of so have to take offence by proxy. Although they knew from the media witch-hunt transcript, that it would offend them, they still searched out the youtube recording of it, just to be sure. . . .

Whether they earn too much, or wether they are funny or not is irrelevant. This has been blown sooo much out of proportion its unbelievable. And mark my words, this will have serious repercussions on the quality of comedy in future. . No-one will dare to be too risque, and comedy will suffer. see my post in the other thread about this..

P.S. ms2005 for Prime Minister, he's the only bloke on here with a pair of bollocks who can see through the hype. . . .

Last edited:
I don't think he's worth it, I'm contributing to his inflated wages and I don't like it.

What you arent factoring into the equation is the money that the Beeb gets from selling the shows that Jonathan Ross is in, to other countries TV networks.

The money that Auntie Beeb rake in from Top Gear being sold to hundreds of TV stations is absolutely astronomical, and has a global audience of 235 million viewers. . . . . Now I know that Ross' programs arent in the "superbrand" category of top gear, but I am pretty sure his wages are largely if not totally offset by overseas sales.

Hasnt Mr Brand tried this type of thing before with a Certain Mr Stewart who promptly told him to, and i quote " Shut your F**k**g face or I will Kick the living S*IT out of you" Mr Brand was very quiet for a few months after.
No need to complain.
Say what needs to be said
to whoever it needs to be said to
do whatever needs to be done
to whoever it needs done to.......

Back