10,000 complain about, comments on a radeo show they didnt hear

Firemouth

Inactive User
Reaction score
the show was pre recorded, as such in my view, the performers/dj have no responsibility for the offence caused by the broadcast. this was caused by the inexplicable dissension to broadcast the show, after editorial review, (it must be remembered that of those who actually heard the show, only two took offence at the time. plus presumably Sachs.) and the purely profit driven story in the mail, rag.( 10,000 complained about the show, after this and other media coverage).
so who really caused the offence?

to me the main culprit is the waste of paper called the Mail, and the grubby little worm of a reporter who wrote the story, followed by the rest of the media coverage. with the BBC editors sharing a big part too. 5000 times more complaints were caused by people seeing it after the media coverage, than the show itself caused. where else should the blame go?

incidentally, i think all the complaints made since the media coverage, should be binned. these people chose to visit youtube, fully knowing the content was, well not nice, so their views are of no consequence.

the responsibility for the broadcast, as it was recorded, rests firmly with the producer/editor. quite simply the show should not have been aired.

Brand and Ross should bare the blame for the initial offence to Sachs and his granddaughter.
but the mail spread this offence further, making them even more culpable.

my 2p worth

?....:wtf:.......sorry, but the only response to that has to be "bollocks".

sorry a bit ambiguous there. i mean offence to the listening public. the offence to Sachs is real, and i agree some sanction should be taken. that should, however, have been between Sachs and the BEEB, not out in public.

point is the show should never have been aired. so the two people it did offend(swearing by Ross), should never have heard it!
that was not the fault of Ross and Brand. but the BBC organisation.

So who are you exactly blaming? The Daily Mail or the production team?

for the offence to Sachs. Ross and Brand. Mail.
for the offence to the two who complained. BBC.
for this wild media witch hunt. the Mail and the media in general.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me who the feck is andrew Sachs ??? ive never even heard of the guy or nuffin, never watched the news today and dont have a newspaper, but i can honestly say i dont even know who the guy is.

Can someone tell me who the feck is andrew Sachs ??? ive never even heard of the guy or nuffin, never watched the news today and dont have a newspaper, but i can honestly say i dont even know who the guy is.

Him? He's from Baarthellona...

0,,5221155,00.jpg

He's the brother of Leonard Sachs.

The media circus should continue, lets see if Brits have the appetite for a much needed witch hunt. These two men are supposedly Britain's finest with their over ridiculously inflated salaries. We pay what 7 million a year to watch Ross embarrass us on national TV with his vulgar and offensive style of interviewing.

Brand and his condescending style is a one trick pony. Funny in patches at best.

Both should be sacked IMO, their inability to give a serious apology just goes to show how big a idiots they really are. We'll be quids up plus some fresh talent can come through.

Shame on the BBC for their weak stance on the whole matter.

Bullying, in any form, needs to be seriously frowned upon.

These two men are supposedly Britain's finest with their over ridiculously inflated salaries

I,m glad i'm not the only one who thinks Russell Brand just isn't funny. I might have laughed at his jokes if I was about 11, But he's just got a face i wouldn't tire of punching.

As far as the views of 10000 daily Mail readers go I couldn't give a t*ss just blown things out of proportion. The two of them should face some sort of punishment though for the insullt caused.

thebigman

The irony in all of this is that we were forced to stop producing politically incorrect comedies in the 70's and 80's as they were deemed to offensive to ethnic minorities who never deemed them offensive. Now we have these highly offensive idiots on TV who can say what they like as long as they adhere to political and religious sensitivities of a minority.

Bring back repeats of It aint half hot mum and Mind your language and drop these bums and their excessive salaries. Kids today just don't know what real comedy is.

If you live in the gutter you'd find Ross and Brand funny.

Toilet humour for me please, double helpings :)

Please deliver it to...

Witchy2k1
The Gutter
Vulgarshire

Back