1.5M HDMI Cable - £1.95 (Free Delivery)

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
1.5M HDMI Cable - £1.95 (Free Delivery)

Features:

Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment.

Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.

Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second!

Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.

Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures

Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference

Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure

Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution

Color: Black

Cable Length: 1.5 meters

cheers m8, was just wanting to order a hdmi lead, i ordered 2 though at that price,

Mine came, says on the packet 1.8m

Heres some 5 meter ones for a tenner if anyone is interested:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ethernet-Professional-Quality-Resolution-Beyond/dp/B002VWPZSM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262808961&sr=8-1]5m HDMI v1.4 Cable with Ethernet ~ Professional Quality: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

Ordered two at £1.95 delivered yesterday they are £2.50 now but you can still get free postage

ordered 2 myself and it came to a fiver. still a goood buy thanks

for the price there at now its still a bargain, cheers!

Here's a reasonable company I have used before... Solent Cables

They have allsorts on there and good prices. Delivery is fast too.

2m HDMI - HDMI £4.49 going up to £10.99 for a 10m one.

Has a cheaper 1m one and also a slightly more expensive range. I used them for all my AV cables in my trade display stand.

Back