Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Network Provider 02 deal

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
phone o2 for a deal as phone upgrade was due
got same tariff as before
600 mins x
500 texts
long weekends ( no charge sat sun mon )
plus roll over mins
down from £35 too £20 a month

not sure where to put this but if needs to be moved then please do

If the 600 mins are on and off peak then that is simply superb.
Looking to renew my contract with T-Mobile. Do you get data as well, if not, how much is the usual charge for O2 data a month?

if you have bt land line then o2 are giving you bb free ( i think )
the 600 mins are on and off peak remember you can phone anyone in uk land line or mobile for free with the long week end ( sat - sun - mon )
give you one guess when i phone most lol

hand set as well
phoned them saying t mobile had same deal but cheaper with n95
so they gave me my contract with n95 for £15 cheaper
you also get 100 kb of data in the deal

Its not free broadband with O2, but cheaper than normal.
Its pretty fast and a free wireless router as well.

yeh this tariff will be xnet

the bband can work out free if the retentions advisor has enough money in the pot then the customer can offer it free otherwise it can be £7.50pm. it does also depend on the area you live in. if it shows n/a for the customer then this will mean that they cannot get the bband in their area x

data

depending on what tariff you have then the data allowances/charges may differ.

Offline (o2 Store) tariffs sometimes only have 100kb or 512kb data with them whereas the Online tariffs had 1mb (1024kb) included. Once you use over the free allowance then there would be charges of £3 per mb

The newer O2 tariffs don't have any free allowances but instead have O2 Web Daily. This means you can browse the internet on your handset as much as you like and you will never pay any more than £1 per day even if you use lots. Obviously this would cost far too much if you did this every day but they now have unlimited Web Bolt-on which gives unlimited browsing for £7.50 per month. Or, if you have a new tariff on 18 or 24 months you can choose this as a free bolt-on provided your tariff has 600 or more minutes per month.

:Clap::proud:

Back