Double lung transplant

Hi Tony

Great to hear from you and better still to see that you are on the mend.

Good Luck for the future

regards...smoggie

hi boys and girls its been a year now since I had my double lung transplant and it great to still be here with you all so just going to give you a update first from being a skinny git my daughter now calls me fatty was 68 kg before the operation now im 85 kg still me tits stick out more then me stomach so thing ent to bad there been some up and downs along the way but far more ups then downs im hoping bye this autumn I can speck to the disability adviser to see if the is some sort of work I can do to come off the benefits im on if not will do some voluntary work some were any way that's all for now thanks tony49

Great to hear that you are feeling better tony the question now is why would you want to go back to work after such major surgery?. Get yourself a hobby if you must do something, but please think carefully before even thinking about going back to work. You may feel great but could you really cope with full time employment?.Call me a nosey sod and mind my own business if you like mate but I can assure you I only have your interest at heart. Take care tony.

Great to hear that you are feeling better tony the question now is why would you want to go back to work after such major surgery?. Get yourself a hobby if you must do something, but please think carefully before even thinking about going back to work. You may feel great but could you really cope with full time employment?.Call me a nosey sod and mind my own business if you like mate but I can assure you I only have your interest at heart. Take care tony.

what makes you think I want to go back to work I no there ent much I can do but will no more later in the year after a chat with disability adviser thay told me to get back in touch after 18 to 24 month

may be if I can manage a 18 hole course again I might be ok I manage 9 hole twice last year but was out on me feet for a fue days

thanks all though for your kind wards help and support

Probably why miggy posted that.

what makes you think I want to go back to work I no there ent much I can do but will no more later in the year after a chat with disability adviser thay told me to get back in touch after 18 to 24 month

may be if I can manage a 18 hole course again I might be ok I manage 9 hole twice last year but was out on me feet for a fue days

thanks all though for your kind wards help and support

hi boys and girls its been a year now since I had my double lung transplant and it great to still be here with you all so just going to give you a update first from being a skinny git my daughter now calls me fatty was 68 kg before the operation now im 85 kg still me tits stick out more then me stomach so thing ent to bad there been some up and downs along the way but far more ups then downs im hoping bye this autumn I can speck to the disability adviser to see if the is some sort of work I can do to come off the benefits im on if not will do some voluntary work some were any way that's all for now thanks tony49

Great to hear your doing well and looking to the future,all the best to you mate. :goodluck:

the news coming to us I mean.lol best wishes m8

Great to hear things are progressing so well Tony, keep doing whatever you are doing because that is heading you in the right direction but don't push yourself too much and end up slowing down your recovery.
Make sure your keep that lovely caring family around you, they are the best medicine you can get.

Back