£43 off £60 spend sainsburys wine beer etc

My luck just ran out. Just got this email from them.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR GROCERY ORDER

Dear Mr ..........,

We have noticed that the order you have placed with
us contains multiple voucher discount codes. This
is against the terms and conditions stated on the
actual vouchers and therefore we cannot honour your
order in its current form. We are sorry that you
have been a victim of this online scam. We know
that this will be disappointing for you but the
e-mail that has been circulated with these voucher
codes is not a genuine Sainsbury's e-mail.

As a gesture of goodwill we have decided to honour
one voucher if you would like to proceed with your
order. If this is the case please go onto the
website at www.sainsburys.co.uk and use the
'amend order' option to remove all but ONE voucher.
Please do this by 10pm on Thursday 14th December.

If you have not amended your order by 10pm on
Thursday 14th December we will assume that you do
not want to go ahead with your order and we will
cancel it. We need to act quickly, not least to
ensure that delivery slots are available for many
customers who are trying to book delivery slots
for their Christmas shopping.

If you need further advice please contact our Customer
Contact Centre on 0845 301 2020.

Kind regards

The Sainsbury's Online Team.

Chookey

I'm leaving my account alone. Let them work for other customers delivery slots.

:santa:

t&c's

Can we not use the t&c's Sargieboy posted earlier against them??

just checked the small print and it doesnt say anything about using more than one at a time all it does say is that they can be used only once per account.

so thanks again m8

. Special Offers and Promotions
7.1 From time to time, Sainsbury's Online Groceries may provide you with Sainsbury's Online Groceries e-vouchers and/or vouchers ("Vouchers") by way of promotion or otherwise, which may be redeemed by you against a subsequent Sainsbury's Online Groceries order. Sainsbury's Online Groceries Vouchers can be used only once, in accordance with the instructions detailed on the voucher. Those instructions form part of the terms and conditions.

7.2 Vouchers used at the time of delivery will be credited to the credit or debit card used to make the payment on account and shown as a refund on the next payment card statement.

7.3 E-vouchers will be deducted from your bill at the time of ordering goods when you enter your voucher number on the checkout page and checkout online.

7.4 Vouchers cannot be used in respect of goods to be delivered after the expiry date - see Voucher for expiry date. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, used for cash back or purchases from the tobacco kiosk, or of baby milk products, postage stamps and mobile phone vouchers. Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used with the Sainsbury's Groceries Online service and cannot be used in store, nor on Sainsbury's entertain You, nor on Sainsbury's Wine.

7.5 Nectar points may be earned from shopping with Sainsbury's Groceries Online but you cannot redeem points against your Sainsbury's Groceries Online orders. For the full terms and conditions of Nectar membership please refer to the Nectar website homepage at www.nectar.co.uk

i got the email too same as above i will be leaving my account alone too so they strugle with delivery

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Looks like it made the BBC website
h**p://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6178095.stm

Can we not use the t&c's Sargieboy posted earlier against them??

just checked the small print and it doesnt say anything about using more than one at a time all it does say is that they can be used only once per account.

so thanks again m8

. Special Offers and Promotions
7.1 From time to time, Sainsbury's Online Groceries may provide you with Sainsbury's Online Groceries e-vouchers and/or vouchers ("Vouchers") by way of promotion or otherwise, which may be redeemed by you against a subsequent Sainsbury's Online Groceries order. Sainsbury's Online Groceries Vouchers can be used only once, in accordance with the instructions detailed on the voucher. Those instructions form part of the terms and conditions.

7.2 Vouchers used at the time of delivery will be credited to the credit or debit card used to make the payment on account and shown as a refund on the next payment card statement.

7.3 E-vouchers will be deducted from your bill at the time of ordering goods when you enter your voucher number on the checkout page and checkout online.

7.4 Vouchers cannot be used in respect of goods to be delivered after the expiry date - see Voucher for expiry date. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, used for cash back or purchases from the tobacco kiosk, or of baby milk products, postage stamps and mobile phone vouchers. Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used with the Sainsbury's Groceries Online service and cannot be used in store, nor on Sainsbury's entertain You, nor on Sainsbury's Wine.

7.5 Nectar points may be earned from shopping with Sainsbury's Groceries Online but you cannot redeem points against your Sainsbury's Groceries Online orders. For the full terms and conditions of Nectar membership please refer to the Nectar website homepage at www.nectar.co.uk

i have just sent sainsburys a stinking email qouting terms and conditions the fact that it says in oder confirmation that if you have any evouchers you can add THESE when you amend your order .stuck in a refernce to the sale of goods act 1985 and the link to article that happened two years ago and that they could have put a stop to it then.

i also put £43 saving is a minute of jamie olivers pay and pocket change to a company who made 194,000,000 last year!

i then added that i belived this was no more than a publicity stunt on there behalf to boost christmas online sale figures.

So ill let you know what they say if and when i get a reply.

has everyone had an email? the last one i got form them was an order confirmation. are people jsut getting the emails on the day of delivery?

EDIT: stupid spam thing put it in my spam folder :( gutted

not everybody who ordered Has had an email, some have had phone calls. but some people were still getting delivery up until last night. one woman even got a £10 voucher off the driver because he was late with order

so some still slipping thru the net

I got an E mail last night...they didnt phone, may be coz I changed my number.......owe well just have to get pleasantly p***d in stead of rat a***d now.
Well it was worth a try in for a penny in for £43....lol

buggar i was looking forward my cheap booze - i placed 2 orders as well. knew it was too good to be true for me

Back