£43 off £60 spend sainsburys wine beer etc

Smack on mate, expecting mine Saturday morning. A bit concerned about the bit at the bottom of my confirmation email though.

Chookey
Product and Price List

1 x Kronenbourg 1664 10x300ml - Total Price GBP 7.99

1 x Bell's Scotch Whisky 1L - Total Price GBP 15.99

1 x San Miguel 20 x 330ml (5.0% Abv) - Total Price GBP 11.99

1 x Grolsch 20x300ml (5.0% Abv) - Total Price GBP 9.99

2 x Red Bull Sparkling Drink 4 x 250ml - Total Price GBP 5.00

1 x Smirnoff Vodka, Blue Label 1L - Total Price GBP 15.29

All for 28 quid!!

*The total cost shown is an estimate and may differ slightly from your final
total at delivery. This is to allow for any products you've selected that need
to be weighed and for any substitutions that may occur on delivery.

Anyone tried this out this morning. I think they have twigged on and you can only enter the one voucher at a time now!!!

just tried it this morning for my sister as there are now slots available and your right fat spanner can only use 1 voucher at a time now!

last night though when i tried to do it all of a sudden it went from loads of slots available when i started my sis's order to none till the 28th after the vouchers have expired!

so i reckon they cottoned on yesterday and hence killed delivery slots till they could update webby to not accept more than one voucher.

i hpe they honor this then thing is i got confirmation email and in the email it said you have used 7 vouchers for a totla of £43 if you have other evouchers you would like to add please amend order.

so me thinks they cant get out of this one.

great find mate, got all my booze booked in now!

more of these please!: santahat

So who has the first delivery then. Mine is supposedly on Saturday 16th anyone any sooner, like today maybe?

JohnO.

my deliverys not til Sunday - but have managed to amend my order this morning.

I added a bit more as if they don't have the stock then the total price might dip below £60 and then some of the vouchers aren't valid.

I updated the order and it kept the vouchers codes in.

Fingers crossed for Sunday!

Crazy

my deliverys not til Sunday - but have managed to amend my order this morning.

I added a bit more as if they don't have the stock then the total price might dip below £60 and then some of the vouchers aren't valid.

I updated the order and it kept the vouchers codes in.

Fingers crossed for Sunday!

Crazy

DONT AMMEND ANY MORE ORDERS.

someone on the other site tried the same thing just now and it let them amend, then when they tried to check out it said the vouchers were no longer available, so they have lost their original order. If you have it booked just leave it!!

good luck lads

DONT AMMEND ANY MORE ORDERS.

someone on the other site tried the same thing just now and it let them amend, then when they tried to check out it said the vouchers were no longer available, so they have lost their original order. If you have it booked just leave it!!

good luck lads

Sounds like I got lucky then! (got the last delivery slot available before xmas aswell)

I didn't have to re-enter the codes it had saved them from before - also got the confirmation order email with vouchers included.

Looks like its going to be a very merry christmas!

Crazy

Last edited:
My Delivery is Friday at 3ish. Did try again this morning for me mum and dad with a new account but like its says above could only use 1 voucher.....

Ah well only time will tell.....

I really hope that you all get this bargain and sainsburys deliver.

It was posted in good faith, Im just a bit worried incase they cancel with so many looking forward to it.

if they do

sorry Lads

GOOD NEWS
taken from another site

Originally Posted by h***a1*3
the missus just phoned to say that the groceries had arrived to which the delivery driver asked her about all the codes......

she said she had no idea where i got them from.......

driver said that the manager in sainsbury's was fuming about it.

anyway i've got the delivery with £38 discount.

they even left the receipt........ye-haaaaa

Last edited:
The link that was provided to the register "Sainsburys, blah blah bla bha"

The first post has been edited.

Check out the published date for it.

November 2004.

JohnO.

The link that was provided to the register "Sainsburys, blah blah bla bha"

The first post has been edited.

Check out the published date for it.

November 2004.

JohnO.

what? spake de english

Bad news!

Just got a phonecall from Sainsburys saying that the vouchers were fraudulent and that they could not be used.

Cancelled the order

Nevermind

People selling them on eBay spoiling it for others.

Crazy

Last edited:
Do we know what the original source of these vouchers is? It would be good to be able to tell them why I expect them to be honoured if they phone.

Do we know what the original source of these vouchers is? It would be good to be able to tell them why I expect them to be honoured if they phone.

I got them from a voucher site, dont know if Im aloud to post the link to that but Ive been on there again and some have received the order with the discount intact, others have had their's cancelled, If you get the phone call nothing you can do, if you dont receive the call you get the order.

problem is that somebody decided to sell them on ebay for 20quid a pop, sainsburys supposed to have had complaints etc and found out about them being sold.
theyve supposed to have had a massive response ( I wonder why) 40000 hits X that by £43 and it comes to a large amount.

I was reading about this over at the hot uk deals site.
Seems that some folk who ordered early have 'slipped through the net' and received a delivery, but others had a phone call asking for validation codes for the vouchers, or saying that "the tills will only accept one voucher, did they want to pay full price and just use one of the vouchers". Don't know how much of it to believe really.

In summary, don't be surprised if you get a phone call. Don't expect it to be to friendly, because they have most likely been completely swamped with orders, and if you end up cancelling then they've wasted a delivery slot.
If you do get a delivery check the receipt to be sure that the total agrees with your confirmation email.

Sit tight and hope for the best !

Just seen this on Sainsburys web site....
Have you received E Vouchers?

Only vouchers issued to you by Sainsbury's are valid on this site. There is currently an email being circulated that includes voucher codes for Sainsbury's online. These codes do not work and any customer using these codes will not receive the discount stated in the email.

Here

Have change my phone number....dont know if it will help.....ah well only 1 day to delivery...may be...:drink:

apparently what they do is scan it through the checkout on day of delivery and now they are aware of it only one of the codes will work then they ring you offer it with one voucher off or full price or you can cancell it.

looks like it aint gonna come off unfortunaty thought it was too good to be true never mind though worth a try.

if it doesnt happen ill just get 3 cases from asda £22 that will see me through.

Back