£43 off £60 spend sainsburys wine beer etc

i cant get the codes to apply has it stopped

makes sure ure delivery date is b4 the 24th december as whats when the offer ends

i cant get the codes to apply has it stopped
If you cant get a delivery slot save your order Log out and keep trying My mate got one on about the fourth attempt
go to this link 1st.

http://www.sainsburystoyou.com/webconnect/index.jsp?bmUID=1165955539794

then setup an account if you haven't got one.

then book a delivery time, must be between these dates 10/12/06 & 16/12/06 or 17/12/06 & 24/12/06

pick your drink, then go to checkout. add the below codes one at a time for the correct dates

EDIT:

codes removed, please see post 1

dd

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked

Worked for me.
62 quid's worth of grog for £24.
What's more, the stuff would have cost £86 without the special offers + £5 carriage !
I wonder what Jamie Oliver would say about that ?
Thanks very much ! :THANKS:

Last edited:
thanks mate what a great post ordered 5 btls wine 2 case of beer 6 tins of celebrations and a fusion razor delivered to my works address cause there was no slots before 24/12 at my home

all for £36 including delivery : thanks : : thanks : : thanks :

Mad find (if it works)
Thanks very much

Order summaryItems in your trolley
£61.74

Delivery cost
£5.00

Voucher savings
- £43.00

Total cost:
£23.74

:THANKS:

?????????

i`ve got an account ordered my wine gone to checkout booked my date but NO PLACE to put codes just nxt page enter credit card details WHY wer do i put codes ???????

i`ve got an account ordered my wine gone to checkout booked my date but NO PLACE to put codes just nxt page enter credit card details WHY wer do i put codes ???????

you cant enter evouchers if you cant book a slot between the dates

I Booked A Slot ???

GOT date and time booked so wer do i put the vouchers in is it the full line or just group cos i get a page on checkout that asks for promotional codes ??? but wen i booked date the nxt page was credit card details ??????????

A very Merry Christmas 2u dude.

Thanks, worked a treat, just hope it comes now with no probs!

: gun : like i asked ther is no place to out voucher numbers so i guess this is a wind up

??????

i can book a date lots of slots to book but no wer to put any voucher numbers is this restricted to a specific area ???? cos i`m in grimsby and my sainsburys delivers got slot all that is asked for but wen i go to nxt page ther is no place asking for voucher numbers ??????????????????? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY CHEAP BOOZZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this all pans out then that was a great post mate, i tried got the order,picked the date except it was outwith the dates for the deals so just came up telling me the vouchers were out of date, couldnt get a date till the 27th which was no use.
The manager who made this deal up will be getting his ass whipped soon.
well done.

First Order 16/12/06

2 Mateus Rosé, Portuguese 75cl £6.98
2 Sainsbury's Cerveza Spanish Lager, Spanish 10 x 250ml £9.98
2 Stella Artois 20x440ml (5.2% Abv) £31.98
1 Fosters Lager 24 x 440ml £13.99

Total:

24.93 inc delivery :)

Second Order 18/12/06

4 Sainsbury's Vodka 1L £42.36
2 Sainsbury's Dark Rum, Superior 1L £21.90

Total: £26.26

YIPEE!!!

I would have got most of this anyway. Someone let us know when the order comes, cos If it is charged at silly money I'll be off to belgium instead!!!

JohnO

cant get a delivery slot!!!!!!(using x2 postal addresses/different stores):Angryfire

aAAAAAAAAAArRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:Angryfire :Angryfire

good luck to those who got a slot though!!

send us a beer!!!!!!

top one m8 just worked for me first no delivery slots then checked back as posted got a slot for 20 december 5-6 pm 5 x24 carlsberg 440ml cans for £31.95 plus delivery :santa: :Wave:: thanks : :roflmao:

Last edited:
An excellent find mate. I have just ordered my booze, hopefully it will be here on Sunday.

:cheers:

Spot on - just ordered my Xmas booze - codes worked a treat and getting delivered on Sunday!

Thank you & Merry Christmas

Crazy

Back